Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    you really arent that good, i play a resto druid(worst pvp healer atm) and i laugh at 95% of warriors i play against...as a disc priest u should be able to /dance vs warriors

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they do sick damage and are quite resilient. I play BGs with my war friend (im a DK) and he usually tears through the enemies a bit faster than me. When we take our guild healer with us, most of the times the horde runs away from him and chooses to fight me instead...go figure, i thought frost DKs were scary, but it seems not anymore.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeze View Post
    im not trolling, im serious, im a disc priest btw.
    LOLOLOLOL

a disc should beat a warr in a 1v1 situation any day....
    L2PLAY Bro...

Deleted
    Feed the troll feed the troll

Quote Originally Posted by Titancore View Post
    trolling... warriors r the weakest melee class atm ... lack of play playing disc priest
    Enchanting Shamans say hi!
    We are not even a spec, we are a prof!

A good warrior is hard to find.

If that's what we were discussing, I would agree. Are warriors in general OP? No. Knowing how/when to burst and properly use your cool downs is apparently a lot harder then it looks.

Take a sec to watch an average warrior in a BG or whatever.. no bueno. YES, I am talking to you Mr. IboughtalltheBoAgearsoIthinkIrocknao

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 05:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mitak View Post
    Yeah they do sick damage and are quite resilient. I play BGs with my war friend (im a DK) and he usually tears through the enemies a bit faster than me. When we take our guild healer with us, most of the times the horde runs away from him and chooses to fight me instead...go figure, i thought frost DKs were scary, but it seems not anymore.
    He's either better geared or just simply a better player. Frosty DK's have the upper hand on Warriors if evenly matched.

Deleted
    Warriors have been nerfed since the start of cataclysm.
    Disc priests haven't had any major nerf atleast not one that did something.
    Resto druids are one of the worst healer class' when not in tree form.
    And last but not least, Frost mages haven't been nerfed through cataclysm actually they have been buffed instead which made them even more OP than they have ever been overall. Arcane also deals ridiculous damage.

In your language this would proly be something like "Warios so nefd but stil OP SO OP and disc preist havnt been bufd in C A T A C L Y S M M M and restro doods are so OP in three form!! Fost mages so OP! Dey got portals SO OP!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmahparty View Post
    bring a disenchanter for that shaman then!
    loooooooooool.

Warriors are utter shit this season.

Deleted
    Classic case of OP watching some vids of excellent players playing disc priests in arena and decide to make his own for easy plays, points and rankings.

And after he notice (in this case, if serious, havent noticed) he has not got enough skill or whatever he is lacking, he decides to post about the class that killed him in last match before rushing to MMO-C forums and into making this thread.

And ofc the warriors infinite dust throwing, essence smacking enchanting shaman with the yber OP Judge Resto Drudd friends make his life even harder...

May I ask for an armoryprofile OP, so that we can properly judge the case and close it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    Disc priests haven't had any major nerf atleast not one that did something.
    I guess you do not remember how bad where priests before 4.0.6 ...

Deleted
    Damn disc priest are op, when i charge in with my warrior i do lol storm damn they disarm me When i charge in again they fear me damn I need to press berserk instead of heroic strike :""(. Freaking bubble absorbs 45k dmg, pop my cd's for moar burst they pop pain suppression damn DISC priest OP and they got other cd called by Power word barrier... reduced dmg by 25% and also with resilence 40% they got around 60% dmg reduction and also it’s a clothy 10% physical dmg reduction from armor. Flash heal with TP instant cast crits for 45k or so and freaking renew instead heals for 10% of the healing it does, penance yeah finally a spell i can pummel, damn i'm disarmed.
    Then finnaly after allot of effort getting his hp bar down instead of the bubble, he need to cast Big heal moar chance to intrupt damn asehole used inner focus. Yeah always fine vs a Disc priest but in the end a warriors wins because after a long long long YEAH REALLY long time they going oom.

And then i read mmo champion and some priest claims a warrior is OP vs a Disc Priest, probably more classes are OP according to you because you fail to utilize you’re class abilities!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im very curious to know how those "enchanting" shamans do damage. I guess they are able to disenchant flesh and mutilate u lol.

Rougues are op also nerf them too!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't pretend you aren't trolling. You can see by every single one of your other posts you know how to type in coherent sentences.

Also, posting just to call him a troll, say he sucks at grammar, or anything like that will also get you infracted. Don't get baited. =/
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-09-16 at 06:27 PM.