Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping they bake holy nova into other talents. For example... when you crit with Prayer of Healing it'll cause a holy nova to fire at the target on which the crit occured.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I'm hoping they bake holy nova into other talents. For example... when you crit with Prayer of Healing it'll cause a holy nova to fire at the target on which the crit occured.
    That... would be... AWESOME. It would get us actually caring about Crit, that's for sure. Even if it would be horribly broken beyond all measure.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Noob priests, you use it to 1 shot hunter snakes in PVP

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i use holy nova to kill hunter snakes when the trap pops :l
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Holy Nova - great spell for farming... but for high level DPS, as a healer... you're better off using Mind Sear.

I like fun threads like this. Holy Nova was awesome in low level AV matches when everyone ended up clustered together. Bubble self, run in, spam nova, numbers... numbers everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    I use Holy Nova in BWL in the section where you walk really slow.
    This was my favorite area to go to on my Priest back in the day just for that reason.

I never had all sorts of crazy numbers on him, and I wanted to experience that sometimes so I got to pewpew with the Mages! My damage was still terrible in comparison, but allowed me to BELIEVE!

spam click the blue cauldron and spam holy nova going up to Zanzil. one of the best spells for mass freezing. Easy 80-90k dps

Deleted
    Holy nova actually was pretty good spell in tbc. Like atonement talents nowadays, you healed and killed things really with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodant View Post
    Usefull thread is usefull !

Facts about holy nova !

It can be used in aggro-sensitive fights to avoid getting aggro.
    Holy Nova generates no threat. However, it will put you on the aggro table, so if no other player is attacking a mob, the mob will attack you.
    Its mana cost is very high, so avoid spamming it if you will need to heal after you hit it a few times.
    Holy Nova was originally a 31-point holy talent, and has been subject to many tweaks over time, including changes in cooldown, mana cost, and actual effect.
    In sovjet Russia non elites holy nova you !

But why ?

Who doesnt wanna kill/heal stuff with shiny magical yellow gum bubbles. Besides it gives high level priests(non shadow) the ability to pew pew low lvl mobs for farming.

Pew pew holy nova i choose u

One day i discovered you could walk forward using W.
    Rofl at this post, made my day <3