Deleted

All to the docks!!!

Please explain to me why?

Why all go the docks and then just stand there scratching your arses while a couple of ferals or rogues kill the glaives?

Why not defend the base for a few minutes and kill the WS vehicles?

Why Alliance WHY!!!

Why is defense sooo bad in most Alliances eyes?

Pls explain!

I do agree with the first sentiment, but that BG is not about pvp, it is about completing one objective. Defense just slows the game down with little return on honor. If you all go glaives and have proper defense around them(dks death gripping away, fear bombs, dispels on glaives, etc) then you can win quickly, if you defend your base the other team feels the need to do the same netting you a 20 min game with much less honor/min than if you try and fail with glaives.

Deleted
    i wish the horde went for the docks more often in IoC, so far every time we got the docks we won 100%. else its 50-50. but atm only 1/20 times im in IoC we actually get docks and a guaranteed win.

All two dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i wish the horde went for the docks more often in IoC, so far every time we got the docks we won 100%. else its 50-50. but atm only 1/20 times im in IoC we actually get docks and a guaranteed win.
    Its a catch 22 for the horde since the alliance can get there much sooner. But yeah imo IoC is alliance favoured because of the position of docks. The Glaives just seem to do so much more damage then the siege and airship combined.

you need about 4 players in your team to counter the glaives easily, luckly most horde teams dont have those 4 players

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    Please explain to me why?

Why all go the docks and then just stand there scratching your arses while a couple of ferals or rogues kill the glaives?

Why not defend the base for a few minutes and kill the WS vehicles?

Why Alliance WHY!!!

Why is defense sooo bad in most Alliances eyes?

Pls explain!
    I have never lost a match as Alliance when we went to docks. It pays better to be aggressive, get the glaives , protect them and assault the Horde Fortress. Never lost a match when we did that.

I think its you who doesn't understand the strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"