Season's tidings, stout protectors and damagey-types!

Errant Pride's 10-man Progression raid is currently openly recruiting exceptionally talented players for the following core roles:

- (1) Tank (non-DK) (skillful DPS offspec preferred)
- (1) DPS (Spriest/Warrior preferred, potentially rogues.)

A little bit about us:
-We are currently 3/7 Firelands Heroics and #1 in Feathermoon progression on WoWProgress/Guildox. Glory and phat loots await ye.

-We have dominated progression on our server for most of Cataclysm, including server firsts on almost every T11 heroic boss including H Nefarian. Our pace has slowed a tad lately due to roster issues. (That's where you come in!)

-We're a good natured, laid back raid. Drama meets the door. Loot rules are fair and logical (rolls with occasional "loot council"-type decisions.)

A little about what we want from you:
- First and most importantly: you must have a passion and desire for being the best at what you do. You should want to raid. You should want to be #1 at everything you do. You should be the type of person to tweak one point in their spec for a small dps increase for a progression boss. You should be a cut above the rest. You should be masterful at what you do. I shouldn't have to make a single suggestion to you - you should be the expert at your job. Be exceptional.
-Exceptional DPS coupled with exceptional survivability. Dead men tell no tales. You should be able to react to things before they've happened. Research fights and know them like the back of your hand.
-Skill at utility roles & utilizing your tools to the max. Using class abilities to ignore mechanics. Using abilities that benefit the raid or a player when you see the opportunity. Often browsing/researching your class community for just a single juicy tidbit of info that may help on a specific fight. "Show me your moves!"
Please do not apply if:
- You are not open to suggestions, advice, or constructive criticism. Nobody is perfect. If you get angry/offended, or your ego bruises easily, then do not apply.
- You don't have a passion for raiding, or you get bored of raiding quickly, then do not apply.
- If you can't enjoy hearing me sing the Crossfire board game song with a shaman's Rockbiter theme. Learn to like it. You should.
- Drama. Egos. No thanks. It's not impressive.

-Raid Times- (server/PST)
Tuesday 6 - 9 PM
Wednesday 6 - 9 PM
Sunday 4:30 - 7:30 PM (we go longer depending on situation/progress.)

Candidates will be have a trial period before receiving a permanent spot.

Server transfer fees may be compensated if you display the qualities I/we are looking for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested? Whisper/Send an in-game mail to Vodamn @ Feathermoon, or apply on our website.
Learn more about Errant Pride or apply @ http://www.errantpride.com

We look forward to hearing from you!