NPCscan cache question

Hi guys. I recently got around to deleting my cache for NPCscan for the first time. I specifically deleted the creaturecache.wdb file. After logging in and opening my map, I noticed that the rare mob pathing displayed by NPCscan overlay didn't restore the paths of the rares I've already killed but still only displays the mobs that I've yet to kill. So I exited out and deleted the entire cache folder. It's still the same. Is this normal? Or do I have to do something else?

What I've had to do is delete creaturecache.wdb and npccache.wdb without deleting the whole folder. These files are recreated when you log out of the game, so make sure you're all the way out before you do it, not just the character selection screen.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The entire "Cache" folder is freely deletable and has no deleterious effects on gameplay. Stop being wimpy about it and just eliminate the entire folder - it'll make sure you got the right files.

To the OP, you may want to pull up the config for NPCScan and NPCScan.Overlay - make sure they don't have any mobs marked off as "don't track".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    The entire "Cache" folder is freely deletable and has no deleterious effects on gameplay. Stop being wimpy about it and just eliminate the entire folder - it'll make sure you got the right files.

To the OP, you may want to pull up the config for NPCScan and NPCScan.Overlay - make sure they don't have any mobs marked off as "don't track".
    This, is what I always do.

See this..

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    In the _NPCScan Overlay options, check if "Always show all paths" is turned on.