NEED a PC co-op game!

Been playing a lot of LoL which is fun and all, but it's too frustrating with the immense amount of morons+trolls. Looking for a new game that has a COOP mode to it.

I've been on co-optimus for ideas, I found these:

resident evil 5
    freedom force
    transformers
    trine
    portal 2
    marvel ultimate alliance
    dead island

I really want a new game aside from the following: Alien Swarm, l4d1/2, dragonnest, portal 2, Red alert series, borderlands. I need a game that doesn't really require you to be competitive, a game that I can just relax with (also coop).

any ideas?

edit: could be games that use emulators (snes, genesis, n64, etc)

Resident Evil 5 gets my vote. You can easily sink 20+hours into that game between the campaign and challenge modes and you can get it pretty cheap these days but once you beat all of that you wont find yourself going back to it much.

10+ Year Old Account
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Left 4 Dead
    Sven co-op

Deleted
    Portal and magicka

10+ Year Old Account
    Dead Island all the way. Pretty excellent game. Lots of intense moments, skill trees, weapons, zombie types, and overall mayhem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magicka is the way to go!

If you like Tower Defense games at all, Sanctum is your definate pick up! It's a first person shooter / TD built for Co op and MP. Simply brilliant game of which everyone should give a try.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Magicka is the greatest co-op experience you can have. the adrenalin rush of not knowing what comes next is awesome...

Tip for magicka. Use skype or anyother u2u programs. If not your gonna be in trouble

Don't think I have any posts on MMO but when I saw this thread I had to cast my vote for Dead Island. Many people will tell you it is buggy and glitchy and all that, but all that has been fixed. You can buy it for 40$ on Amazon (10 bucks cheaper) and it will auto connect with steam and all that jazz. I have played about 1/2 way through and I absolutely love it. Co-op makes this game. It truly requires teamwork as I have had many...many... "thank god you were here" moments in game. Anyway, whatever you decide I hope you love it.

appreciate all the responses. I think i'll give magicka a try.

it's actually funny. i've been asking a friend of mine that works for blizzard to get me a d3 key and I JUST got an email. tried to login, but the servers seem to be down

downloading magicka now

also, why would you recommend skype (not ventrilo)?