• Mind Spike

22 8.15%
  • Raid Theme

69 25.56%
  • What Blizzard feels represents the class

63 23.33%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

so t13 is supposed to be designed around a cataclysm ability....

so for us priests... it could be

Leap of faith
    Inner will
    Mindspike

i'm hoping for Leap of faith...
    cause the spell animation HAS WINGS!!!!
    Last edited by Alenoria; 2011-09-17 at 07:54 AM. Reason: added poll

Or it could be based around a 4.3 raid boss, like say archbishop benedictus

Don't forget Archangel!

Quote Originally Posted by poochyena123 View Post
    Don't forget Archangel!
    but Archangel isn't an ability ALL priests get.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoria View Post
    but Archangel isn't an ability ALL priests get.
    its an option available to all priests though, right? which is more then can be said for druid shrooms...
    [Kannu]: they run like they have human minds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxEGsWlKqs4

Quote Originally Posted by afrokid53 View Post
    its an option available to all priests though, right? which is more then can be said for druid shrooms...
    druid shrooms are trainable... they're not a talent i believe.. so ALL druids have it @ 85

I can't recall reading they are supposed to be designed around abilities. Deathwingstorm ability? Arcane Steampunk Blast? Deathly Japanese Tentacles of Doom? I doesn't make much sense to me.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ardipithecus11 View Post
    I can't recall reading they are supposed to be designed around abilities. Deathwingstorm ability? Arcane Steampunk Blast? Deathly Japanese Tentacles of Doom? I doesn't make much sense to me.
    It's on the front page. Warriors's and Warlocks's tier sets are designed around bosses, the Mage and Druid ones are designed around class abilities (Time Warp and Wild Mushrooms). The Priest tier set could be designed around a boss, an ability, or something entirely different which they believe resemble the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

it is for time warp for the mage, and for warrior and lock it wa based around bosses. and it does say that it was based around new abilities or bosses, go check the front page
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Deleted
    This guy spoke truth... Stop trolling.

They are based on random things. Lock's is based on an ulduar's boss, warrior's on deathwing, mage's on gnomes (wtf???), druid's on "special shrooms" apparently cause I can't see why else, we get this butt fugly just-a-notch-above-WotLK-blues tier, if the designers were not simply high....

Deleted
    Can't wait for the hunter set being based around camoflage! "Emperor's new clothes" anyone? All hunters will walk around naked <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhbane View Post
    Can't wait for the hunter set being based around camoflage! "Emperor's new clothes" anyone? All hunters will walk around naked <3
    nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joodoc View Post
    it is for time warp for the mage, and for warrior and lock it wa based around bosses. and it does say that it was based around new abilities or bosses, go check the front page
    MMO-C's or WoW's official mainpage? Would you be so kind as to provide a direct link to this? And about your other statement, thats 2 out of 5 ability-themed tiers. That's less than half in case someone doesn't realize it.

EDIT: Nvm, Already found the post. Still doesn't make sense since the majority aren't classed based, and hope it continues that way.
    Last edited by ardipithecus11; 2011-09-17 at 08:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight.... Dark Simulacrum... NomNom... maybe they make it worth it by adding a +500% dmg from copied spell... Like then If i copy Hand of Ragnaros... 45k ->200k. Or a 170k Holy Fire from Death mines.

Since is 1min CD it wouldnt be OP...

MMO-C's or WoW's official mainpage? Would you be so kind as to provide a direct link to this? And about your other statement, thats 2 out of 5 ability-themed tiers. That's less than half in case someone doesn't realize it.
    official forums:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9884?page=2#21

and also really? if you'd spend a few minutes to check the front page then you'd see where they talk about "tier 13" and their designs for it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Death Knight.... Dark Simulacrum... NomNom... maybe they make it worth it by adding a +500% dmg from copied spell... Like then If i copy Hand of Ragnaros... 45k ->200k. Or a 170k Holy Fire from Death mines.

Since is 1min CD it wouldnt be OP...
    Okay, let's play a little game here. Let's pretend I'm fighting a new boss called The Derpmaster. Now, my average DPS throughout the fight is 25k, and the fight lasts roughly 5 minutes and a couple seconds. In theory, that would land me on the 7.5m damage threshold in a variable free environment. Now here comes the fun part. Let's say I DarkSim an ability called Derpocalypse. Said ability deals 200k with your 500% boost, and I do it every minute of the fight, that is, 5 times. By the end of the fight my Derpocalypse attacks together deal a million damage. Now tell me that isn't OP.

On a different note, This:
    and also really? if you'd spend a few minutes to check the front page then you'd see where they talk about "tier 13" and their designs for it :/
    read my edit.

Deleted
    Okay, let's play a little game here. Let's pretend I'm fighting a new boss called The Derpmaster. Now, my average DPS throughout the fight is 25k, and the fight lasts roughly 5 minutes and a couple seconds. In theory, that would land me on the 7.5m damage threshold in a variable free environment. Now here comes the fun part. Let's say I DarkSim an ability called Derpocalypse. Said ability deals 200k with your 500% boost, and I do it every minute of the fight, that is, 5 times. By the end of the fight my Derpocalypse attacks together deal a million damage. Now tell me that isn't OP.
    The guy was clearly joking.

On a different note, This: read my edit.
    Yeah, but you didn't read it before, which is what he's saying.

Anyway. I'm just hoping they do something class based, and similar to T5 with the whole Holy look. Some glow and spell effects on it would make it look even better, and when you use Shadowform, it'll look just as fitting for a Shadow Priest.

Whoever voted Leap of Faith did probably not get T3 or T7...
    Here it is for reference: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=525# . Not only is it called faith, it also has a wing effect on the shoulders.

It's most likely "what blizz thinks fits the class".

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    The guy was clearly joking.
    Knowing how nonsensical people can be, you never really know.

PRIESTS GET WINGS FOR t13. You heard it here first.