Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    And how do you think the other students in the class feel having to listen to you tell other people not to eat? I'm sure your professor has no problem with you speaking loudly in the auditorium during his/her lectures about something commonly accepted in an adult mature setting that is college. Sorry, you can keep up the lie that you openly speak up when someone opens a Doritos bag which they bought from the vending machine 15 feet from the entrance to the class, but no one is going to believe you.
    Not once did I say I was loud about it, You do not have to be loud to tell some one near you to stop eating.

I lol'd, it's so true

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is what killed wow. the community is full of trolls. bad community= bad game/job/world/errthing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    You know that 6x eating during the day is a part of a diet, right? 6 small amounts of food > 3 large.
    Myth dot com. Whether you eat 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 6 times a day does not matter at all. What matters, is how much you eat. 3x600kcal is better than 6x350kcal and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    Why the hell do you care what other people do with themselves? The next thing you are going to complain about is the music they listen to, the television they watch, the games they play, the clothes they wear, the sound of their voice, the color of their hair.

Incoming topic, "People who want to control other people's lives", where I compare you to Hilter, and we all laugh at you.
    If I were the teacher of the fat kid eating in my class, i would stop class discussion, and ask fat billy to come to the front of the class and give me the twinkies, chips, cookies, / whatever he was eating and make him show the class what couldnt wait till after class, and tell him to sit back down and he can eat his fat people food after class.

It is absoutely disrespectful and discusting when fat people eat while in class, and it disrupts the learning environment for everyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharias View Post
    Not once did I say I was loud about it, You do not have to be loud to tell some one near you to stop eating.
    You talking in class, in any volume, is probably more of annoyance to your fellow students than someone eating something that was probably bought on campus. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure if you did have the balls to say anything, the only response you'd get is to go fuck yourself.

I rather sit near near the "fat guy" than sit near someone judgemental and arrogant as a few in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by justlols View Post
    this is what killed wow. the community is full of trolls. bad community= bad game/job/world/errthing.
    So, WoW was still-born? :P

Agreed, though.

What is the purpose of this topic? What exactly is it that you want to discuss? You think 'fat people' are the only ones that eat during classes?

I've never seen 'fat people' grab something to eat during classes, it's always the skinny ones.
    You think even a 'fat person' can loose weight by not eating? Well sorry stupid boy, it doesn't work like that.
    Grow the F*** up and accept people for who they are, and stop being so freakin' shallow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorbitance View Post
    Myth dot com. Whether you eat 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 6 times a day does not matter at all. What matters, is how much you eat. 3x600kcal is better than 6x350kcal and so on.
    Yes but 6x 300 kCal is a better diet for those who were used to eat at irregular times or ate more than 3 times a day. That's why I said small amounts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If I were the teacher of the fat kid eating in my class, i would stop class discussion, and ask fat billy to come to the front of the class and give me the twinkies, chips, cookies, / whatever he was eating and make him show the class what couldnt wait till after class, and tell him to sit back down and he can eat his fat people food after class.

It is absoutely disrespectful and discusting when fat people eat while in class, and it disrupts the learning environment for everyone else.
    Are you in Junior High?

There is so much bullshit in this thread. I'm sure "Sartharias" has the balls to turn around and tell the three hot chicks to shut the fuck up, they are drinking their Starbucks/Dunken Donuts coffee too loud. LOL. Please, this thread is nothing more then a bunch of adolescents talking on a message board about shit they would never do.

So it's just disrespectful to you, when the person is overweight?...
    EVERYONE eats in class at some point, and you're only pointing fingers at the overweight people? Jesus christ you people seriously have some issues.

10+ Year Old Account

I love you, you mentioned the same points I did, it disrupts class and distracts others from learning, more than it would to simply tell Billy to stop eating and/or take his food away.

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    So it's just disrespectful to you, when the person is overweight?...
    EVERYONE eats in class at some point, and you're only pointing fingers at the overweight people? Jesus christ you people seriously have some issues.
    Because they're so fat it's disgusting.

Really though, I never cared if anybody ate in class as long as they weren't making noises. If you have a bag of chips and you're making all sorts of noises you should gtfo.

Deleted
    I dislike anyone that disturb my classes.. so if you start eating chips or some noisy stuff I would tell you to stop.. What people waste their time with in classes that is not disturbing, I couldn't care less for.. It's their time they're wasting, not mine..

Oh and in my classes the only ones eating are hot girls eating fruit-slices.. but they can do whatever they want as long as they stay in my classes.. I need to waste a bit of time sometimes too

And OP, even if they are gross or whatever you think, show a bit of respect to your fellow humans.. Don't come here ranting, just tell 'em to please stop if it's really disturbing your education..
    Last edited by mmoce86c0896ae; 2011-09-17 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    The point of this thread is...?
    I have never seen a "fat guy" eating in the class. You might be making a point, but hey, who cares? It's not your concern to keep a track on when people eat.
    I'm also positive that generalizing the connection between being fat and eating is very disrespectful. In my opinion, if you think that it's necessary to point something like that out, it's you that needs help, not them.
    He needs the help because he hates listen to /heavy breathing and /munch munch crackle crackle, yeah, I'm so sure..

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Because they're so fat it's disgusting.

Really though, I never cared if anybody ate in class as long as they weren't making noises. If you have a bag of chips and you're making all sorts of noises you should gtfo.
    I still don't understand the purpose of this discussion. Be a damn civil person and quietly ask the person if he/she can be a little quiet cause it's disturbing you, no damn reason to go online and make a topic and start bashing ALL overweight people, that's just childish, and really, anyone that can't solve something this simple shouldn't even be allowed to go in school - end of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    Are you in Junior High?

There is so much bullshit in this thread. I'm sure "Sartharias" has the balls to turn around and tell the three hot chicks to shut the fuck up, they are drinking their Starbucks/Dunken Donuts coffee too loud. LOL. Please, this thread is nothing more then a bunch of adolescents talking on a message board about shit they would never do.
    Where do you get your moronic anecdotes? I simply was stating what I would do if I were the teacher of the class. I mentioned nothing about being another student. The difference between you and me, is that I connect the dots and then do something about wrong situations. You mean to tell me that you would continue class with a fat ass chomping away while you were lecturing?

Get real.

You said something bad about fat people on a mmorpg game forums,you're doomed !

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    I still don't understand the purpose of this discussion. Be a damn civil person and quietly ask the person if he/she can be a little quiet cause it's disturbing you, no damn reason to go online and make a topic and start bashing ALL overweight people, that's just childish, and really, anyone that can't solve something this simple shouldn't even be allowed to go in school - end of story.
    Nobody should have to say anything, but if you don't realize you're being rude you probably don't care what other people have to say anyway.