Magazine Subscription Reward

So I'm wondering how the reward works. What happens when I accept the pet rewards? Do I get individual codes for each or do they all just add to my account. I have 2 of the pets already so getting codes or having them automatically added really affects my choice.
    Thanks in advanced for the help.

EDIT: It does indeed give you codes.

Step 3 of 3 - Confirmation Code
    Thank you for your support

Your in-game pet codes will be emailed to you and are valid for one year.
    A confirmation email has been sent to "XXXXXXXX@gmail.com".

Have questions? Check out the FAQ.
    Last edited by Bonsaii; 2011-09-18 at 06:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering this as well as I already have all the pets. But I would love to beable to give the codes away to friends etc.

i as well had some of the pets and took the pet deal and you do get a email with 6 code fore those pets. i hope this helps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilena View Post
    I was wondering this as well as I already have all the pets. But I would love to beable to give the codes away to friends etc.
    i can be your friend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talindra View Post
    So I'm wondering how the reward works. What happens when I accept the pet rewards? Do I get individual codes for each or do they all just add to my account. I have 2 of the pets already so getting codes or having them automatically added really affects my choice.
    Thanks in advanced for the help.
    Maybe you could check out the site for more info or send them a mail to get accurate and reliable info...

most likely u get them in mail as BoP

I'm not sure how it works, I assume it would be attached to an account? Any1 know?

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    i as well had some of the pets and took the pet deal and you do get a email with 6 code fore those pets. i hope this helps
    Thanks so much, I'm about to go test this out.