Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Whats your wow account value?

I remember there was a site that tells you how much your wow account was worth but i dont remember what it was exactly,any1 have a clue? llike it calculated all the current tier,legendarys,mounts, etcetc. any1 know the site? it calculated the value of your account for you.

planning on selling your account?
    That is almost always a bad idea

Unless it's updated very regularly it will not be accurate. WoW is shrinking not growing, the value of your account is probably currently way way less than you'd hope/think it will be.

Yeah, I mean, if it's automatic it will certainly not be accurate. Many types of things might increase of decrease the value of your account such as: mounts, titles, reps, pvp or pve progress...etc

NOT calculating the market ofc, there might be 100 people that have somewhat the same or close to the specifications of your account, which ofc will decrese its value.

$500-$700 depending on where I sell it.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

I had thought about selling my account, but I figured since the population is crashing that it's not worth much.

Deleted
    Priceless.

Simply because I have too many fond memories with friends to simply trade it all away for money.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember these sites that would compute what a given toon was worth when you entered theyre name and realm into it, it would look at your armory and base the value off achi, mounts, time played, ect, ect. Dont know if one is still around.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Maldy.net or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Priceless.

Simply because I have too many fond memories with friends to simply trade it all away for money.
    Yup, priceless

Are you talking about Maldy? The site's currently down, but it was always a fictitious value, compared against other player's accounts.
    Thanks Soko<3

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Maldy.net or something.
    Dead link, its a phisher site now
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

I would never sell my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my account is worth about 50 msk

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    Ha! mines worth 75 msk... but it comes with 2 cats.... XD
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

10+ Year Old Account
    Some sites sell some pretty expensive accounts (realm 1sts,glads,rare mounts,etc). But I doubt anyone pays that much for it this late in game. I can't see those 500$+ accounts really selling and even if they do who cares some sucker can spend on anything he wants.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    couple thousand dollars to me ive put in far to much time to sell it for less

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    i'll trade mine for a cat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    couple thousand dollars to me ive put in far to much time to sell it for less
    No offense but your account really is not worth that much. I checked out your feat's of strength http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81. You don't have anything really notable might get 50$ if you are lucky. If you take into consideration the amount of people with your type of account. Scarab Lord accounts are selling for around 300$ish range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mana23 View Post
    Some sites sell some pretty expensive accounts (realm 1sts,glads,rare mounts,etc). But I doubt anyone pays that much for it this late in game. I can't see those 500$+ accounts really selling and even if they do who cares some sucker can spend on anything he wants.
    A person I know sold his acc with nothing but Hand of A'dal, some lvl 85 toons and a 359ilvl tank when 4.2 hit almost for 700 euro. Some people have just too much money, idk.