Thread: arms or fury?

arms or fury?

i have been arms warrior for the longest time but im seeing in different places that fury is the way to go, however its just burst damage and if you cant pull it off your pretty much dead. so i thought id get opinions from you guys on which you think is better
    ......Blue......Green........Red
    [[[[[[[[[[[[[lllllllllllllllllllll]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to go look for Fury Warriors in a PvP setting. You'll have more luck finding Prot Warriors.

Deleted
    Fury is actually not bad stacking Mastery, atleast not once in 5 minutes (Reck!).
    Arms is mostly more viable though due to it's extra stun etc.
    Pick whatever you like. Arms is easier.

The ability to charge in combat + throwdown pretty much seal the deal for Arms being on top for PVP.

No longer playing PVP this expansion because I've got quite frustrated about getting kited all the time (yeah i know it's always been like that but well...)
    Fury is quite nice once every 5min with reck and with stacking mastery, still for PVP you should go arms for the extra stun etc.

Arms is your standard spec that most people go in arenas.
    Fury is fun. Fun. And more fun. Stacking mastery will rape people... but if you don't have a pocket healer while you blow everything in a group you're going straight down.
    Prot is a lot of fun flag carrying... not anywhere else though.