Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    you need 2 interrupters for RoS. With mele + shammy (you still have 6 sec interrupt?) it;s possible.
    And the councill will be fun to do - you need DPS to burn it down and not get outhealed. Rest is just a cakewalk..

Doable, but requires just a bit of praying and you might lose a few strands of hair after all is done:].
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A night elf dk could solo the entire instance if they wanted to, provided they glitch out Naj'entus. 2 manning it wouldn't be hard.

Roll a Blood DK and solo it whilst keyboard turning.

Deleted
    the requerim of souls and concil are gonna be hard with 2 ppl if not impossible.

Havnt tried 2 man yet, but we;ve 3 manned it quite often when were bored, RoS has been a pain in the arse only once, the biggest pain was council if im honest
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    Me and my friend were thinking of doing BT to get some gear for 4.3 .) hes a resto/ele shamand and im a fury/prot warrior. do u think we can 2man BT? :O our gear is around 370ilvl.

- warex
    I do it every week 3 man (only RoS gives problems with the stunning but with a furry warrior it's eaz mode since he doesn't loose mana and can jump keep killing it slowly). Our setup is ele sham, balance drud, holy/prot pala and it works fine for all other bosses. We got a glaive +bulwark this week actually my pala mate was happy to get the offhand even though it will rest in his bags forever ^^

Edit: RoS is eazmode if you got a non mana user dps in the group...he doesn't do much dmg, but you can't zerg so with mana users you will just die since you can't do shit anymore at a certain point. So if you wanna 2 man just make sure you got a non mana user dps and you should have close to no problems.

Shaman + tank means it's fairly easy though. The short cooldown interrupt makes a big diff.

I three-man it regularly and it's a snoozefest, you might want to try spamming for whichever class isnt' going to take your xmog gear in trade, having a rogue or a shadow priest with tank/sham makes it easy.

me (blood dk) and my friend warrior did it

As it seems everyone else is saying, Phase 2 of Reliquary of Souls will be the absolute hardest part of 2 manning. It can certainly be done, but it will be a challenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    RoS will be a pain in the ass and I've watch videos where its doable, but I can't do it. We had to 3 man it.

Deleted
    Yup, RoS is hard with 2 people. Doable, but hard.

I usually solo it in a group of 3 :

Spriest
    Lock
    Dpriest

Spriest tanks bosses (has the legendary so gets more aggro through DPS), and I tank the big aoe packs with the spriest mind searing + fade. All in all, very easy, takes around 30-35 mins ish for a full clear.