Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    Not just 2's. We went into a match w/ double healers in 3's. Now we're not great or anything but as an Afflock I have no burst, the match went well into 40-50 minute range before we decided a 9 point increase was pretty much not worth it. Their warrior could do anything but kill my pet and then that was about it. I see the strat they have with mana burning the opposing healer into nothing until they can't keep up with incoming dmg but.. obviously that doesn't work all the time.

Anyway, long story short, yeah we need some kind of time limit w/ a tiebreaker (or just give both teams half the value of point increase) or something.
    OR JUST GIVE BOTH TEAMS HALF THE VALUE OF POINT INCREASE.. Well, this sounds like a really bad idea. Hard to get 3k rating? lol no, just go double healer in 2v2, last 45 minutes, repeat and you will be champion of the arena. Seriously, we dont need to encourage lasting 45 mins.

In my honest opinion (and I don't intend this as a troll in anyway at all) arena is designed to give the same chance to both teams. Granted some classes have a map that more suits them, but it's the same for both sides. If you don't get the other team down in 45 mins, then more than likely you are evenly matched. That being said you could be doing something wrong, you might not be using CD's correctly, you could be playing too defensivly or you might even just not be grasping chances that come along.
    Adding some sort of enrage will somehow benfit one team more than the other, and it's unfair to leave a game 100% down to chance. I doubt anything like this will be implemented because 2's is a cap that will never be how everyone wants it to be.

Deleted
    Do like flag carriers have, after 20 min, and every 2 min, the damage will be more, and less healing.

Deleted
    Put some PvE into it. Let there be huge shadows on the ground, and a few seconds later; BAM.
    "WATCH OUT, SHADOW!!!" "GONNA HoJ HIM!! UH OH, LIFE GRIP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"