Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Female night elf hunter. I still have her, but it's only like level 25

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf rogue I played through all of vanilla. When they gave alliance shaman for TBC I did a fresh reroll to a Draenei Shaman. I've played the shaman ever since, however it's a dwarf now.

Death improves everyone's reputation...

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually my first character was a Blood Elf Warlock. I made it on my friend's account, because he wanted me to try out WoW and he wanted me to start. I got hooked, and got myself an account some months later.

Deleted
    Mine was an undead mage. I got him to around 20-25. I remember being ganked a lot in Hillsbrad, which made me start a nelf druid instead.. Thus I got ganked a lot in STV instead xD

Very-very-very first was Tauren Warrior till 5th lvl, but real first was Undead mage.

Blood Elf Paladin. Been my main since I started playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren druid named Kubwakanu (a name I used to use often for online characters, originally for a lion character in Furcadia). When I found out about hunters having pets, I deleted him and reused the name for a hunter, which I used until just after Burning Crusade (when I went Alli).

Troll Shaman. Made him in the beta, then remade him launch day. He's 85 now, not my main, but yep, still have him.

Deleted
    priest ,shaman ,warlock

First toon ever was a night elf warrior, i thought they were pretty and my hubby had a night elf hunter, we played all thru vanilla, re rolled blood elf warlock once BC hit tho, who is my main now. i still have my warrior but don't play her much.
    All glory to the Hypno-Toad!

A good worker is a live worker, paid to live and work. A bad worker is a dead worker, and vice versa. Don't be a bad worker. - The Dormouse

Tauren shaman cause I loved Tauren Chieftain from Warcraft III. Got bored with the playstyle REALLY quickly (I think I was level 6) because it was nothing like the hero from Warcraft III. A week in or so I rolled warrior and never looked back.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Undead Mage by the name Necrofeeliya that I created on launch. I still have her, still playing her, but shes no longer my main.

draenei pala , stopped when i hit lvl 16 and did a Dwarf hunter :P

First char was an orc shammy named "Mec" first day of release. Got up to 60 and did lots of PvP. My second char was a NE druid when I found out a lot of friends played Ali on a different server.

D0rf Paladin back in vanilla .. never knew we had to refresh buffs every 5 mins :/

#1 Paladin - vanilla
    #2 Priest - TBC
    #3 Rogue - TBC-Wrath
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account
    :P Nelf druid on a rp-pvp server. I hardly leveled at all, spent most of my time just enjoying the community. By the time tbc rolled around, I was only lvl 58. I ended up rerolling horde to play with my fiance, and because Trolls couldn't be druids, I made a priest instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    First toon was my Hunter not currently my main. Got it to 16 and decided that I wanted to play a shaman. WoTLK rolled around and I leveled that hunter and made it my main till this current tier block.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Male Rogue. Still play him to this day (Since then, he's been human female, Worgen female, Night Elf female, and is currently a Gnome female.)
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Undead Rogue, Frostwolf, EU... playing in "cede maiori" which is now known as "Affenjungs inc"
    Still got the Rogue, but now Orc... and on Kel'thuzad, EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead Warlock... then went through many others before I picked my first toon to level to 60.... Poor warlock never made it to level 30 lol