Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    First toon was my Hunter not currently my main. Got it to 16 and decided that I wanted to play a shaman. WoTLK rolled around and I leveled that hunter and made it my main till this current tier block.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Night Elf Male Rogue. Still play him to this day (Since then, he's been human female, Worgen female, Night Elf female, and is currently a Gnome female.)

Undead Rogue, Frostwolf, EU... playing in "cede maiori" which is now known as "Affenjungs inc"
    Still got the Rogue, but now Orc... and on Kel'thuzad, EU.
    I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended.
    Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Undead Warlock... then went through many others before I picked my first toon to level to 60.... Poor warlock never made it to level 30 lol

I'm afraid I was late joining WoW due to being a serious addict to EVE Online, but I made my first charc in late TBC which is here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%89ll/advanced Yes... back when they needed int gear! I stopped leveling when my friends decided to go horde, then I created moar!

The same human warlock I'm still playing as my main. Rolled in January of 2006.

I rly dont remember since it was on a friend account just to check it out, i remember it was a BE in early BC but then a loged out cause i couldnt figure how to come back to life (ye corpse run lool) some days after wen i buyed the game for myself, I did a undead female rogue.

First char was a Tauren shaman, but rerolled together with my friends as soon as I hit lvl 15. Human mage, because he looked so friggin' awesome in the intro...

God I hated that class ... :'(

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nterdad/simple

Made in early vanilla. Never played on it since I dinged 28 in 2004 or 2005.

Male nelf hunter back in tbc i belive

A Night Elf Hunter, which I have lying around in my character list for the memories, never play it though. My second was a Human Warrior which I only played with a IRL friend, he stopped around lvl 20. Then I made a Gnome Mage, which I still play end-game with
    "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

Undead warrior created in Feb 2005 on Silvermoon EU. Got it to lvl 18, then I reroled troll shaman on Zenedar EU a week or so later with some RL friends.

My first WoW character was a Human Paladin, named Paladino... How original! Slowly got to level 10 and quickly rerolled, and kept re rolling 'till Wotlk and DK's came around, yew! Ironically 3 years later I leveled a blood elf Paladin to 80 then 85 and kept him as my main for 6 months

made a human Male mage, for whatever reason, thought they could change forms, apparantly druids could do that.
    rerolled rogue in TBC and never looked back, Best class ever

Eldrick, Male Belf rogue (very early BC). Quit him at 26 to roll a Lock that i would get to 70.

Field Marshal
    Undead warlock named Mictian on Hyjal, made on Dec 2006. Still main to this very day!

My VERY first was a nelf warrior. I liked it a little bit, but grew tired of it fast. My very first character I loved was my belf hunter. I'm not sure why, maybe because I'm gay, but I just loved belfs.

lvled to around lvl 16 or 17 as balance druid, fkn boring, made a orc warrior, playing him ever since

Tauren warrior, then got ass kicked by a pally during a duel, he bubbled and healed, then i played a BE pally. Seal twist and button mashing made him fun. Waiting for payday so i could realm change to my rl friends' server, i made a dk, Now my dk is my main. DK's= stupid luls in pvp,
    CPU :- AMD FX8150 oc 4.1ghz
    Ram :- 8gb DDR3
    Mobo :- Asrock 970 Extreme 4
    GPU :- MSI GTX 680 Twin Frozr X2 Sli
    Cooling :- ZALMAN Reserator 3 MAX Ultimate Water/Liquid CPU Cooler 120MM