Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i read the game manual before i could even play the game cus of shitty comp, shitty internet and shitty install time, my eyes got stuck on trolls and thier "trolls can heal from the most grevious wounds!" or something like that, and then i read about all the classes but the most interesting class i saw was the shaman, so like days before i could even play the game besides all of the things mentioned above (computer time blabla mother hates games etc) i read it several times, then when i could finally play it guess what? troll shaman, my first character, stonetalon mountains and i had just got my ghost wolf and i felt awesome cus i ran faster then everyone! (druid got travel form at lvl 30 and shaman got Gw at 20) i think it was some of the main reasons i choose shaman lol, i where 13-14 at the time

My first toon was created on WoW's launch day. He is an Orc Hunter named "Temas" with a mohawk. I played him to level 9 before rerolling on another server the next day when my friends got the game. I was the one that found them copies of the game and remember seeing them jump up and down when I found a spot that had copies of the game still in stock.
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

It was a lot of years ago, sometime during the middle of BC.

My first toon was deleted within 24 hours.
    My second was deleted with the first three days.
    My third toon is my main to this day.

Third time really is a charm I guess.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

Tauren Warrior. Got him to level 6 before getting TBC and then deleted him and rolled Blood Elf Paladin. He's a Tauren now, and he's been my main for a while now.

First character ever was a tauren warrior, named Pugora. Created like 2 months after vanilla launch, took me until about a month before BC to hit 60 lol. He's level 72 now, but he was my first level 60 and my first 70. Tons of nostalgia on that dude, man. Bummer.

Been playing the same character since wow release. Moved to other servers but still play my paladin.

Tauren Druid, on Arthas.

Leveled to 21 and deleted him because I thought my damage sucked using wrath / spamming, yes spamming, moonfire...as feral spec.

Oh I remember the days of being new, so much, excitement..scared of what you might see as you enter a new zone/dungeon, everything was interesting from a random house too the boats in Ratchet...

I remember coming over the hill and looking down, seeing the town and the NPCs/players walking around, the boats leaving....man...

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ikas6 View Post
    i read the game manual before i could even play the game cus of shitty comp, shitty internet and shitty install time, my eyes got stuck on trolls and thier "trolls can heal from the most grevious wounds!" or something like that, and then i read about all the classes but the most interesting class i saw was the shaman, so like days before i could even play the game besides all of the things mentioned above (computer time blabla mother hates games etc) i read it several times, then when i could finally play it guess what? troll shaman, my first character, stonetalon mountains and i had just got my ghost wolf and i felt awesome cus i ran faster then everyone! (druid got travel form at lvl 30 and shaman got Gw at 20) i think it was some of the main reasons i choose shaman lol, i where 13-14 at the time
    I remember reading the manual before I played the game as well.

I started reading in the car on the way home and when I finished the game was installed..
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Very first was a human warlock, via the 10 day trial. Then a night elf hunter on the same trial.

Upon subscribing, I went with a blood elf hunter, and it's still my main (though has race / name / server changed).
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Plox. I got your plox right fucking here. - Animalhouse
    I still prefer seeing Thrall rather than blood in my urine, that doesnt make him a good character. - Verdugo

Herald of the Titans Mighty Blue Bear's Avatar
    My VERY first character was a Tauren Warrior named Krull- I had LOVED me come Cairne in WC3!

After that I made a Nelf Hunter, an Orc Hunter, a fem Tauren Druid, and an Orc Shaman. I still have all four characters on this account and then some.

I still have my very first character. He may be only like 16 but hey never delete him because you never know when I wanna play an gnome rogue again :P

A human warrior during spring break in 2005 when I was just 11 years old. It then took me the entire week to just get to lvl 12~(4 days /played)

But I enjoyed the hell out of it. My current mains where created during mid-wrath(although I didn't level my hunter to the level cap till mid-cata)
    Last edited by rederoin; 2013-04-12 at 02:45 AM.

Hellscream - EU<Altoholic Anonymous>
    "Most prime ministers are wet, but Balrick he is even moister" ~BlackAdder, Twitter.

My very first character was a Dwarf Warrior when an old friend of mine got me to try the game out, however I was a noob and downloaded the US client. So I ended up getting the EU client and rolling an Undead Warrior. I only go that to level 16 or something the game didn't really interest me. A year later I decided to try the game out again, and this time I rolled a Night elf Warrior I got it to level 12 and while I was leveling I was constantly seeing Hunters running around with pets, I decided to ask how they got their pets and how I could get one and obviously they told me to roll a Hunter. So I rolled a Hunter and got it to level 58 and like every other "Wrath baby" I decided to roll a DK which ended up being my main up until Firelands when I rerolled to a Mage.
    Last edited by Panquake; 2013-04-12 at 02:58 AM.

Night Elf Druid, back in US Closed beta.

Female human warrior. I keep meaning to upgrade that old trial account and move it onto my main account. Only a level 10 but still... memories!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Troll 2H Enhance Shaman named Zangin back in Vanilla, good times.
    Troll's Life Mon.
    Nra|Hyah|Kyrei|Rao

Night elf rogue. She has pink skin and purple hair. Was the only model that didnt look like compete ass (graphics whore). After playing for years I got used to the wow style, and blocky graphics and like a few more races. Most still look like ass though.

*A rogue. Rogues were only good for ganking and escaping but are super boring. So I dont play her anymore.

Warchief
    Mine was a nelf hunter when I joined late tbc(near wotlk launch) and I used to stack spirit,intellect back then and shit :P however level'd him to 16 until I got bored then took a break from wow then when I came back I forgot the pass :< had to make another acc which am using today, but good times

My first character was a human rogue. It's still my main.

My very first character was a Orc warrior just after WoW was released, got it to level 19, remember running around barrens trying to find Mankrik's wife, then seeing in general chat that a raid party was being made for Astranaar, joined the group full of teen levels being lead by a level 31 Orc warrior, was so much fun camping outside Astranaar waiting for the signal to attack then getting killed by the guards and wondering why. That character is long gone now

@Launch: Thehet - Undead Rogue - Whisperwind US - Acct Stolen in Vanilla : \

Liberate - NE Warrior - Whisperwind US - First toon of new acct, been my on again/off again main since b4 ZG20