Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Wow brings back memories... I remember that mace you have there... where did that drop? I totally forgot
    That's the Unstoppable Force, from AV.

OT: NE Hunter. Friends quit, switched to horde at the start of TBC, been playing this paladin since.

this http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Caleigh/simple - i made her when TBC launched, and havent touched her since Wrath launched.. hate mages
    My girlfriend said she does't like metal.
    Now she is Single
    No Just kidding
    She is Dead

My Druid (still my main) loved druids and Ne´s since WC3 and still do ( although he now is a troll :P )
    Last edited by Riordrian; 2013-04-12 at 10:14 AM.

A tauren warrior back in 2005. Unfortunately that account got hacked mid-WotLK and I was never able to get it back

Wooo Interesting and Funny Thread.

Umm my first Character was quite good choice. It was Orc Hunter (Rofl). But didnt know exactly what to do with my hunter. I used to wear Cloth Int gear it was so epic fail!! But as I remember had tone of Mana !! It was in early TBC.

War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

High Overlord
    I started wow at late 2008 with the launch of Woltk, with a main goal to be a Death Knight. I leveled up a paladin to 55, and then created my DK, which is my main till nowdays. I must admit also, that in a moment of weakness during firelands summer, I cheated my DK for another class for 2 or 3 months, but I promised that it will not happen again.

Dreadlord
    My very first WoW Character ever was a Night Elf Hunter which I made on a friend's account to try out the game, got it to 28 and got tired of it. Then I tried an Undead Warlock and got it to the mid-20's before getting my own account where I made my Gnome Mage, which I've been playing ever since.
    Arguing with other internet users is just marginally more productive than counting the ants in your garden.

Tauren warrior.
    Loved the Tauren when they were introduced in WC3. Envisioned him more like Cairne Bloodhoof than the Tauren Brutes.
    Rerolled Paladin in the beginning of Burning Crusade, but returned to the warrior very soon and been tanking ever since.
    Had a break between TBC's very end and the Ulduar-patch.
    Quit WoW in the beginning of Cataclysm and sold my account.
    Bought it back during the first weeks of MoP because I missed my Thunderfury (which I got as main tank in my vanilla raid) and have the account until this day.

Night Elf hunter. Was "forced" to play alliance, otherwise I would have become a female tauren hunter. Was around level 6, when i managed to fall off the damn tree and wasn't able to recover my body for an hour or so. Didn't know how to use chat to ask for help, didn't know that the spirit healer can revive me... so i deleted the char and made an identical new one. Was my main char up until the start of wotlk and now one of my favorite alts to play.
    Didn't understand a word? That's fine, I don't know what I'm saying either

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Early in Vanilla I was tempted to try the free trial by a housemate at uni, I'd spent a bit of time watching him run around on his undead warrior on his bony pony mining stuff, he was about level 54 at the time iirc, <snip>

TLR: Rolled a Dorf, Pet ran away, rage quit, rolled a lock - who is now my second level 90
    That was beautiful. :')
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

When I started in april '05 I rolled a NE Rogue, I wanted a Forsaken Hunter, but they weren't available at the time, so I went for one of my classics (I almost always play a human/half-elf/beastly rogue/thief or another stealthy character when I start an RPG) and I liked the visuals of the NE male more than the human's. Still my main and (again) my only toon at 90, but I changed the race to a Worgen when they came out because I am in love with their animations, if I had started with Cata I would have rolled a Worger Rogue (or perhaps druid).

This thread is from 2011, how many times has it been necroed?

I was in trainee time after school, learning a newI created an undead warlock. I didn't know anything. Always played exclusively single player games by that time. so he told me, get that game, it's fun 'n' stuff. so I did.

when I reached the gnoll fields as the noob I was, I asked questions about what the fuck to do. I received no answer whatsoever. frustration made me delete that char and create a tauren warrior. on a different realm. where my friends were not. surprisingly, I got help then from someone. turns out I just asked the question in /s chat and I was the only one on the fields. then I turned back to the realm with my buddies and created a new char there. again. and it was a tauren warrior, not a warlock. And I leveld as prot. and it did take 26 days. /played. to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    This thread is from 2011, how many times has it been necroed?
    If a topic applies to all times, not just a singular moment, it's better to necro than to make a duplicate.
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    If a topic applies to all times, not just a singular moment, it's better to necro than to make a duplicate.
    Necroing this kind of threads is not an harm to the forum.

Necroing a thread from 2009 *OMGBLIZSUCKNERFMAGESPLXPLXPXPLX* it is an harm for the forum.

There are shit old threads that are still ongoing now.. harmless and fun threads.

And this is one of them.

Edit : tl:dr +1 the guy above me .. if it wasn't clear :P.

High Overlord
    Made a Night Elf warrior back in Vanilla beta. then when live came i made a Gnome warlock which i had as a main untill end of TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    +1 indeed.

For the love of my my Cloth-wearing orc Hunter let us have fun !! ))

War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

The first toon I made was a mage on day one and with my infinite creativity I named him sorcerer.

Brewmaster
    Btw .. my first was my pala .. still there .. still main .. still human ... still same name/server/hairstyle.

Paladin that I still have 3 days before TBC launched.....so Im a 'nallia wow player LOL. After that was my rogue and it was the 1st one for every thing else.