Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tauren hunter on Bloodhoof named Bullgrunt in early Vanila. I got to like level 3 and made a rogue named Gnomerpyyle, he became my main.

Deleted
    Human rogue, had no idea what i was doing and deleted it at around lvl 22
    Then made a human pally but found it extremely dull, deleted it at lvl 11

Human mage was the first character i got 60

I had no intentions of even starting WoW until two of my rl friends begged me enough to be the healer to their dps so that the pvp world would fear us.

As such, the Human (Sadly I had not discovered my true love for the Horde, Dwarves, and Gnomes yet) Priest was made.

Mistake number one: I thought my two 60 friends would actually protect me on a PvP server instead of going out and causing fights elsewhere.
    Mistake number two: They wanted a healer, so leveled as holy back in vanilla which nobody should have ever done.

End Result: I barely make it to 40 before I say "To Hell with this" and roll another character.

The first character that I have any feelings for was my Tauren Shaman, Magihoof. He's been my main again since late TBC (having switched to a Paladin for the guild at early TBC).

10+ Year Old Account
    dwarf hunter, back in vanilla, got bored, made a lock, played that ever since

Deleted
    Vanilla beta, Troll hunter up to level 26. First live char undead warlock up to 30s, then a human paladin which was my main for the largest part.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Night elf Warrior. It's level 16 right now lol

It was a female warrior named Spanky basically on the day of the release of Vanilla-wow... She got reported for improper name so I was forced to change it, resulting in me deleting the char and quitting the game..... came back 1-2 months later, created a hunter that became my main the whole Vanilla and raided up to AQ40 with it! (she's retired now and only fly around herbing from time to time, still got her cat that was the first mob she ever tamed as her primary pet!).

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my first character was either a human warrior or a warlock. Can't remember which one.

10+ Year Old Account
    orc warlock, only got him to lv 70, still got him though, if i can remember i got 2 or 3 (maybe 4 or 5, not sure) items you cant obtain anymore (Carrot on a Stick being one of them :>)

edit: this was back about afew months pre-AQ, 5 or so months
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2011-09-18 at 12:13 PM.

Night Elf Warrior, think I deleted him at level 40 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Made a Human Paladin, went to Crystal Lake, got killed by Murlocs, deleted the pally and made a Nelf Rogue then a Nelf Druid and then a Tauren Shaman.
    Still can't decide which one to play -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    NE warrior, sitting on my brother's account. Still level 20 if I recall correctly!
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    First ever? It was a Dwarf hunter. This was back in closed beta just after hunters were added. Pets did not level yet so it was fun once you got to like level 14, the pet could not hold aggro for crap and after a couple more levels they would die in just a few hits.

First in live was a gnome rogue. Played with a few friends from work and none of us had any idea what we were doing. It was myself the rogue, a mage, a druid, and two pallies. Had a blast the first time we ran Deadmines together. I think I pretty much tanked the whole thing considering none of us had any idea what threat was. We still beat it. Thank god I had three healers with me though, heh.

Mine was a Troll Priest, i thought they looked so damn cool i played him from pre-tbc up to wotlk at which point i rerolled prot pally ;D
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Deleted
    Human Warrior named Rodney on Khadgar EU made him in vanilla, I got him to lvl 42 and then decided to make a Dwarf Hunter and he's been my main ever since.

Night Elf hunter, got it to level 17 before I deleted it.

At a LAN centre I made a character called Chipy on the shared account there, as I wanted the name Chip for myself and didn't know I could just go on another realm

My first real character was a mage I got to level 11 and painfully decided to delete him and level my warrior, who was the alt at the time, instead. I deleted him because I picked bad professions for a rookie player (blacksmithing and enchanting I think.. on a mage). I still have the warrior

Deleted
    march 2005
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ADn/simple

haven't leveled it in CATA yet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Made a dwarf hunter with a bear pet (because of the original wow trailer :P), levelled it to 28. After that, I didn't touch it till late wotlk.
    Then I made a dwarf paladin which I levelled to 60 and used as my main, and it's been my main ever since, although I currently raid on my original hunter.
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine was made on day 1 when WoW came out and it was a Night Elf Druid named Hybrid, had to delete him when he was level 50 so i could xfer my Mage to the same realm as it and back then they didn't allow Alliance/Horde on the same realm Second ever was the aforementioned Undead Mage called Krypt which i later gave to my brother and he still plays it (well, kind of) today. I also made a Gnome Rogue on day 1 of WoW's release called Weeman lol!