Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Started in TBC, made a blood elf rogue. Lvled him to 54 and rerolled a paladin, my main yet today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a lvl 2 warrior, but then I started a hunter which took me like 1 year to get to 70 (started her before BC). Good times...
    How do I live without the ones I love?
    Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
    Place and time always on my mind
    I have so much to say, but you're so far away!
    R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Belf rogue my wife got me started in tbc .

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was Night elf druid....I started him on trial account!
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

human mage in beta.
    human mage on release day.
    human mage in my sig~

10+ Year Old Account
    human warlock at trial
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, it's either my Night Elf Warrior, or Night Elf Druid, not 100% sure!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Undead warlock was my first ever on the 10-day trial. Played it for 20 minutes, deleted it and re-rolled mage. Got that character to around level 11 before I tried using the zeppelin to Durotar and kept getting stuck at the loading screens (had a bad computer overall, but the big problem was I had very little RAM, upgraded to a better computer later on). Eventually ran out of trial time, decided I wanted to keep playing and upgraded my account. Tried a druid once I got it upgraded, got that character to around level 12, then moved on to trying a hunter, and that ended up being my main. I still have the original mage (level 85) and druid (level 83).

Night Elf warrior. Draenor EU. Started up there because a friend was playing there. Changed away from warrior pretty quickly, only to eventually go back to it and make it my main permanently.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rolled a warrior in the open beta, although I ended up playing shaman on release.
    Originally we had a group of us that were going to level together, had a little 5 man group all sorted. The we had scheduling issues, and that just didn't ever happen
    As for the shaman; a friend of mine played one in the beta, and it looked a whole lot more fun, so that is what I rolled come release. Still my main to this day

Deleted
    Mine was a night elf druid, then a troll hunter (Both are deleted), and then finally a night elf hunter which I played from start of Vanilla to half way through BC before rerolling horde once more.
    Sometimes miss my NElf hunter and his good ol' Sergeant title.

Deleted
    Human Paladin. made it the same day i started playing. for 6 years and 10 days ago, still playing the paladin as my main. i have never changed main. but it have changed race quite some. human -> Blood elf -> Human -> Dwarf -> Human -> Tauren

Night elf hunter, november 2005 on the server Bronzebeard.
    Still is my main. Bronzebeard -> Draenor -> short stop in Silvermoon -> Grim Batol

Started in vanilla with a troll hunter, rerolled ally at lvl 25 because I didn't get any xp from mobs in the early Barrens anymore.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.

15+ Year Old Account
    Grins. Dwarf Huntard. Got him to lvl 70. Killed him after that.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Deleted
    "Tamatzui" an Undead Mage on Khadgar (Normal server)
    Still have her to this day, I go back to her from time to time (I only levelled her to around 18)

Deleted
    I played a dwarf hunter back in the beginning of WotLK. It was fun to explore the class and everything in the game

Lock named Hihis . Level him up to lvl 40 at the start of tbc until I got hacked .

Mine was a Night Elf hunter. Me and my dad was visiting someone, and when we got there the guy whom we were visiting were playing wow. I was veeery facinated and asked him loads, then he let me make a char on that account to try out.
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH