Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm afraid I was late joining WoW due to being a serious addict to EVE Online, but I made my first charc in late TBC which is here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%89ll/advanced Yes... back when they needed int gear! I stopped leveling when my friends decided to go horde, then I created moar!

The same human warlock I'm still playing as my main. Rolled in January of 2006.

Deleted
    I rly dont remember since it was on a friend account just to check it out, i remember it was a BE in early BC but then a loged out cause i couldnt figure how to come back to life (ye corpse run lool) some days after wen i buyed the game for myself, I did a undead female rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    First char was a Tauren shaman, but rerolled together with my friends as soon as I hit lvl 15. Human mage, because he looked so friggin' awesome in the intro...

God I hated that class ... :'(

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nterdad/simple

Made in early vanilla. Never played on it since I dinged 28 in 2004 or 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male nelf hunter back in tbc i belive

A Night Elf Hunter, which I have lying around in my character list for the memories, never play it though. My second was a Human Warrior which I only played with a IRL friend, he stopped around lvl 20. Then I made a Gnome Mage, which I still play end-game with
    "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

Undead warrior created in Feb 2005 on Silvermoon EU. Got it to lvl 18, then I reroled troll shaman on Zenedar EU a week or so later with some RL friends.

Deleted
    My first WoW character was a Human Paladin, named Paladino... How original! Slowly got to level 10 and quickly rerolled, and kept re rolling 'till Wotlk and DK's came around, yew! Ironically 3 years later I leveled a blood elf Paladin to 80 then 85 and kept him as my main for 6 months

made a human Male mage, for whatever reason, thought they could change forms, apparantly druids could do that.
    rerolled rogue in TBC and never looked back, Best class ever

Eldrick, Male Belf rogue (very early BC). Quit him at 26 to roll a Lock that i would get to 70.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead warlock named Mictian on Hyjal, made on Dec 2006. Still main to this very day!

My VERY first was a nelf warrior. I liked it a little bit, but grew tired of it fast. My very first character I loved was my belf hunter. I'm not sure why, maybe because I'm gay, but I just loved belfs.

Deleted
    lvled to around lvl 16 or 17 as balance druid, fkn boring, made a orc warrior, playing him ever since

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren warrior, then got ass kicked by a pally during a duel, he bubbled and healed, then i played a BE pally. Seal twist and button mashing made him fun. Waiting for payday so i could realm change to my rl friends' server, i made a dk, Now my dk is my main. DK's= stupid luls in pvp,
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

10+ Year Old Account
    The same one I play to this very day. I was an Undead Warrior though before Belfs could be Warriors.

Night Elf Hunter, need I say more?

I joined after my friend got the game. He told me hunters were easy to play, so I rolled one. Only two choices at the time were NE and Dwarf. I thought Dwarves looked horribly blocky, so I went with Night Elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started with a human warrior in late vanilla, didin't know it was a dead realm , so stopped out of boredom.
    Came back at BC-release with the Hunter i play now and chose a pvp-realm for good measure

Human Warlock named Snittzle. He currently sits at level 67. As when I hit 55, I rolled a Death Knight which became my main until the end of Wrath where my Druid became my main