Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A gnome rogue named Smaklkok. The name was derived from slapping my hands against the keyboard.

I am bumping this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started as Dwarf Paladin,can't forgive myself for deleting that char.Now i play bunch of chars,but that one...would give anything to give back,and level.

Yes i know i can make a new one but...

Tauren Warrior named Beatszilla made in 2005, but I deleted him in like '07 or so. I'm upset, just because he was my FIRST guy ever and had the original Scout title. Oh well. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Paladin.

Got burning Crusade Expansion and decided to be a Blood Elf Paladin, which was my first character I played in earnest.

Undead warlock in open beta. Chosen because of similarities to the necro which was my fav unit in wc3. Lured by the 3 "skill showcases" on the wow page back then...infernal, immolate and magic shield. Im surprised I played a warlock for all of vanilla considering my intro to the class in open beta was "hey look, 2 of the 3 things we boasted about on our class page are basically next to useless! hooray!"

10+ Year Old Account
    A warrior since day one baby, 2004+

10+ Year Old Account
    A blood elf paladin I got to like level 3 before abandoning for a warlock. Then a new paladin, with a different face and hairstyle... which went on to become my main to this day.

Deleted
    Tauren shaman called Xenomorph back in the late days of vanilla, I never became 60 while vanilla was out as I started playing a bit too late and leveling back then was considerably slower.

Ah yes, frost shock was alot of fun

10+ Year Old Account
    A human warrior back in the day called Grad. I hit level 29 playing for 3 months.
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    first char in beta was a NE priest back when shadow was laughable and holy's top tier talent was holy nova on like a 3 minute cooldown (what a joke)

15+ Year Old Account
    On november 25th 2004 This toon was born and he was my main for a couple of months.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Twin/advanced

I loved PVP way too much and rerolled an Undead rogue on a pvp server ...I still miss him as I was a pvp addict stuck on a pve realm and had soooo mcuh fun instigating battles at Xroads :P

Deleted
    Paladin in 2005, sergeant major ^^

First character I remember I made was a Dwarf Hunter named Frozone. His pet died at level 23 and I leveled all the way to 45 without a pet. This was in Vanilla He has since been deleted but it was quite a joy playing him!

10+ Year Old Account
    when i was a kid, gadgetzan was a pile of rusty metal and you only went to silithus to get that one node that spawned off the main path

Deleted
    Dwarf hunter named Alizabal in vanilla, leveled to about 12 until I ran out of bullets for my gun, Couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get bullets again so I killed mobs with melee until lvl 13 or something.Then I deleted him and leveled a pala

I was a clever boy back then

A human Mage, I wish I would forever forget this, as I rerolled a Hunter on a different realm once I realise gearing only in intellect (+0 stam was actualy possible, and I followed that path without knowing I would end up with 800hp at level 40). I was actualy doing super good dps but was so squishy I couldn't level anymore in the middle of Badlands.

orc hunter named panaz still play him today all time fav toon i could never delete him that would make me a sad panda =(

<---

Yep. Commitment.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dokhidamo of Argent Dawn US.

Later moved to Eitrigg US.

Then to Feathermoon US, where he lives to this day as my sorely dead level 40-something.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)