Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    dwarf warrior when i tried wow trial, when I finally did buy wow i went horde as undead mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren druid. I wanted to be a paladin so badly but my friend pushed me to be Horde. I thought druids were going to play something like they did in Diablo II.

That druid is still a character I play but they're now a Worgen. And now have a paladin main. : >
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Dwarf hunter named Fradragnix, thought it was the coolest name in the world. I made him on a trial. My parents went out of town and promised to come back with the game, but I couldn't wait so I made another trial and ended up putting the CD key on that account. I was so mad.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

Human Warrior back in classic WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started as a Forsaken warlock shortly before TBC. Still playing the same character.

Female Night elf hunter(due to me playing Wacraft Reign of Chaos before hand <.<), reached max leevel 21(trial) keept on makeing trials and female night elf hunters for some damn reason, then about a month before sunwell patch hit, I bought the game and well didn't make a female night elf hunter, but made a human female paladin, which then turned into a guy..which then turned into a space-goat(yes i'm playing a draenei) cause I loved the new pala mount, and now i'm waiting to get some damn money again, so I can race change him back into a human male Paladin again..

First ever was a Tauren Warrior back in Vanilla named Bullalros. Account got hacked, then during BC launch came back as Dwarf Rogue named Zarrok. He was my first character to get to 70. Decided to go back to Horde at that point and made Rhavagore, orc warlock, 2nd 70. It's weird but I consider the three of them as forming my first character before I started sticking with tanks

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Human Mage

I meant to make a Warlock but apparently clicked the wrong icon... don't ask how that happened.

I never really understood how questing worked. I left the lvl 1-6 zone at level 3 and grinded my way to level 10 because I was really excited to see what this "talent point" business was all about.

To this day, he is only level 28. I keep him for the memories.

Made a Night Elf druid afterwards because I was bored with the mage. The Night Elf became my first real "main" but is only level 50 nowadays. When I got the BC expansion I made a Blood Elf paladin. Paladins were so boss at lower levels back then, so I loved every minute of leveling him. He became my first max level character, and has stayed that way... I guess he's my "true main" if you will :P

But that ol' human mage will always be the first.
    Last edited by Nearmyth; 2012-10-04 at 01:27 AM.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

10+ Year Old Account
    My first was a BElf rogue during BC and he is now lvl 86.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2012-10-04 at 01:28 AM.

My first was a night elf priest, which is still my main now. The only difference is that it's a pandaren now.

A female tauren shaman.
    I deleted her at level 13 and started a hunter.

But I thought the shaman was a druid so I kept asking people when I'd get bear form.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human Warrior. I remember leveling to like 5 or so, thinking it was laggy, than deleting him and decided to switch servers. I went to the bottom of the list and picked "Zuluhed", because I thought it would be dead (fun fact: it is!).

I made a Night Elf Hunter. Got him to level 13 or so, but Darkshore was horrible so I ended up deleting him. I decided to buy BC when it came out because I really wanted to play Blood Elves (never played Warcraft 3 at that time), and made a Blood Elf Hunter. This character has been my main ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Warlock called Zarida.
    Got him to lv 19.
    Couldn't solo the Void quest at lv 15. I was so bad.
    Kept fearing mobs into other mobs.

Died atleast 60 times before lvl 19.
    Deleted him when I decided to roll Alliance.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Paladin during Vanilla. Died in the starting area, Elwynn Forest, Westfall...really every zone. Switched servers with friends and created a Night Elf Rogue and never looked back... until the account got hacked halfway through Wotlk.
    I have a propensity for rational and evolving thought... what am I doing on a forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    A night elf druid...I made him on trail account and played him on my brothers laptop!

Got to like level 10 or something and bought the game, and loved that druid

didn't know what I was doing, I was feral spec'ed casting and such >.> I wasn't the brightest in Wow back then

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 02:35 AM ----------

Druid First

Paladin 2nd

Rogue 3rd

Shaman 4th
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

NE warrior or hunter back in vanilla. Got to level 40 and became an altoholic, been one ever since.

Tauren druid in TBC, took me 2 weeks to get to lv 12/13... which was pretty bad even by those standards back then...

orc war, i loved the guy, was all pvp during vanilla, then kinda diped my toes into tanking in BC, which was hard cause everyone loved palis then, but it got shelved when wrath hit and my DK became my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    gnome mage at the beginning of TBC and hes been my main ever since, except now hes a goblin.

dwarf mage in vanilla beta.