Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Night elf rogue i think, durring the beta.
    Then i made a hunter, then tried priest and warrior but liked hunter the most so stuck with it
    The hunter was a... Troll or possibly orc

10+ Year Old Account
    A NE Rogue, on an account that got banned back in BC. Started playing at launch, wanted to play a class that could dual wield, and a friend recommended rogue. So off I went. Got him up to 70 before the ban, along with several other classes. But that rogue I will always remember as my first, and the only character I've ever considered my main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Human paladin I belive, then a rogue to around level 6. By then I wasen't sure on what to pick, and my friends was putting pressure on me to decide. Very same day the rogue was level 6, I made my fucking epic druid...7 years later here we are me and my druid, we've done so bloody much together.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Human mage, mainly because the Sorceress was one of my favourite units in WCIII.

I still refuse to change my polymorph from the classic sheep.

Nigh elf rogue, shortly after game launch. Looked at both factions' races and went with Alliance because Horde seemed baboony. Never looked back. Went NE because humans looked plump.

Considered rogue or druid and went with the rogue, which in retrospect was probably a good decision back then, because I wouldn't have been able to play a animal-form, melee-centric druid back in the day as it just wasn't viable or accepted in any way.

Switched to druid in 2007 anyway. Still wasn't really viable, but at least playable. Race-changed from NE to Worgen at Cata launch because the Worgen were my dream playable race since Vanilla. Gotta love me my Worgen, still the coolest race in-game for me. Still feral (and guardian) druid on my main toon until this day and never looked back!
    Last edited by Pull My Finger; 2012-10-04 at 08:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    first char was my NE hunter i don't play her anymore but i still have a place in my heart for her. i'll get her to 90 some day then probably not mess with her. my 2nd character is my main
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

Deleted
    Dwarf Rogue Ultragrisen from lvl 1 to the end at lvl 85

Deleted
    NE druid, to lvl 10 or so.. just didn't fit me. Went to NE Warrior then and hitting 60 after 9 or 10 days /played felt epic

I made a male NE warrior, made it to level 10 and deleted him, and made a female human warrior (like 2 weeks after launch, could not let PlanetSide go), she became undead in wotlk and is yet agian my main.
    Last edited by deef; 2012-10-04 at 08:26 AM.

I think I already posted in this thread like half a year ago. Anyway, my shaman during TBC was my first character. I picked shaman because I saw videos of shamans owning everyone in BG's with Sulfuras . Quite happy I did because resto shamans were really OP during TBC .

I always kept playing my shaman because I put so much time into that character but now with accountwide achievements and mounts and me not being so serious about the game anymore I don't mind playing another class. Got to level them anyway now.

Was a human paladin (very original) that I took a lot of care into making because I thought I could only have one toon at a time. I deleted that for a warlock when I say the then super cool imp pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The character in my sig, created right as Maraudon was released in 2005.

My main for 8 years.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    A human protection warrior, but since I am not willing to pay for a realm transfer I restarted that same warrior anew on another realm.

For me that was a male human mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Kingdom of Zeal, 12,000 BC (Just Kidding...Crummy California)
    I was a Night Elf warrior till I hit level 25, and discovered the Horde...and never looked back.

15+ Year Old Account
    I made a feral druid named Itsmyway and I got him to level 30-something. After that, I made my warrior and have played him ever since.

Deleted
    A Nelf rogue named Shiris on the US Stormrage server. Claim to e-fame: I was the first alliance rogue with a thunderfury on the server. Hilarious BG's followed that, I can assure you.

My first character was a Orc Shaman!
    Then in TBC i rolled a Frost mage -> Holadin in WOTLK -> Another shaman in late WOTLK and beginning of CATA -> And now in late cata/mop i am back on my first shaman again Resto ftw.

Deleted
    My first character ever was a night elf female warrior. I remember my jaw dropping when i first entered darnassus

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nelf Hunter at the end of vanilla.

No idea wtf I was doing because I hadn't played a video game since I was a little kid but picked up the game after a few of my coworkers introduced me to it and it seemed like fun. I'd vendor green quest rewards and wear white/grey vendor items. I was horrible. I think I quit at level 18 because I thought the game was too hard and I didn't understand what I was doing wrong LOL.

Came back toward the end of BC and have played on and off since then.