Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Human warrior at the beginning of TBC. Called him Liberata. Got him to level 16 or 17 and then one day I walked past a hunter, "Where did you get that pet?". "You have to be a hunter to get it".

The funny part is I managed to level a hunter to 65 without ever even having a pet. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Deleted
    a Human paladin named Elemir. I started playing about a month into the vanilla release which also makes Elwynn forest and Westfall very nostalgic for me.

My first toon was a Night Elf Druid. I got it to level 6 before I rolled a hunter since I didn't want to be caster. Funnily enough after tbc Druid became my main, never looked back.

Deleted
    A Orc Warrior. Wanted to see how they look and played him till level 5 or so.

was the end of a beta phase so i just wanted to look around. wanted to play alliance in the beta to not spoil the horde for me but this phase was just 2 days long for me so...

after the new phase started i played a night elf priestess that was the first charakter i really played.

Deleted
    I made a nelf druid and lvled it to somewhere in the start tens. I had no idea why I couldn't move in shadowmeld when I'd seen a rogue do it. Then when I found out, I wanted to reroll rogue but ended up as a mage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Elvanus, created in April 2005 and changed to the status of alt in 2006. I never quite finished getting him to 85 last expac, as my priest and rogue take priority after my mage.

Oh, the stories I could tell as a huntard.
    For the Alliance!

A Tauren Warrior, il never forget that lil guy, i gave up on him at level 55 in Ungoro crater, left for a few months and came back as a Belf pally, he became my first level 70.

Tauren Warrior way back in Vanilla, after seeing my mate play the game and thinking it looked interesting, although he played a Hunter.

I levelled it to 60, raided with it, eventhough i've switched mains numerous times, i still have it in a character slot, although i have race changed it once or twice.

First to a Belf, secondly to a Goblin.

Mine was a human mage, only got him to level 43 then I started a hunter, still have him

10+ Year Old Account
    on my own account, it was my gnome warlock, back in vanilla, still playing on it today, tho my very first was a dwarf hunter i made on one of my friends account when he first introduced me to the game

Deleted
    My first character was Alteam, a human paladin. I started in early TBC. I played almost all classes on a private server before i bought the real deal. The only class i didn't play on the P-server was a paladin so i wanted something fresh and new but that resulted in 30 levels done with my holy specc.

My first character is the one I still play as my main today, a Gnome Rogue I rolled back in October 2005. I couldn't imagine main-changing, I've spent so much time with the little guy.
    If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?

At first I made my Orc Warrior on Azjol-Nerub-EU, but shortly after playing there I realized it was a PvE server, so I was like "fuck that shit!" and created the same character at Bloodfeather-EU, and moved to Trollbane shortly before the beginning of TBC.

Had three first characters, my very first, a tauren warrior which I got to level 3, a night elf warrior that I got to level 8, and a dwarf hunter called darndwarf that I got to level 10, I walked all the way to durotar to tame a raptor on that hunter,

15+ Year Old Account
    NE Warrior. Oh the fun I had even though the grinding of mobs

NE warrior as well. I loved playing her even though I hadn't a clue what I was doing

Deleted
    Dwarf warrior on beta. First live character was a rogue which I got to 60 then rerolled a priest as 40% of the server were rogues.

Deleted
    Hmm...very long time ago, in vanilla. I started a warrior, got him to about level 40 and then abandoned him after getting ganked over and over by an equal level feral druid in STV. Then started a rogue and did much better but something was just not...cool. So I started another warrior but this time stuck to it all through the rest of vanilla and TBC until the start of wotlk when I got destroyed by a a ret paladin 5 levels below while I was 70 and wearing pvp gear. Then I started a dk and played all through wotlk until about 3 months into cata when I took a very long break and played swtor and tera.

It seems I will play warriors once more.

Human pally, I had just finished playing runescape so I was in that kind of mind frame,

His name is, horderkiller, I dont use him much for obv reasons and I can't afford a name change before its suggested
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Troll rogue called Attacktroll. Reached level 42 then TBC came out, and I made a Blood Elf paladin