Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin 10 day trial went from there
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    The one in my signature

My very first character was a druid, which I played in Vanilla. I switched class for TBC, and since I played on a different realm when I wanted to play a druid again, I leveled a new one so my level 60 druid is preserved: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ghntall/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

night elf hunter..started playing about 2 weeks after vanilla was released and it is still my main toon!

A REALLY ugly orc hunter, back in vanilla. I got bored with WoW extremely fast, I only got him to around 20 level, and came back about a year later, when I found out some of my school mates were playing Alliance on another server. And then I started a Gnome Mage, with whom I have stayed for like 3 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

That would be my Female Night elf Hunter who I still have and will always consider my main, she is currently level 85 and I am leveling her next (I did my Shaman first because I love her just as much).

I never once deleted her nor rethink my decision.

Night elf hunter that I always hated and wanted to be a druid anyway.
    Torque, Guardian of Cenarius

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Shaman back in the open beta in -04. First char in retail WoW was an Undead Mage.
    Basically the ones I played as main are as follows:

Beta: Tauren Shaman
    Vanilla: Undead Mage -> Tauren Shaman -> Undead Mage (same one as before)
    TBC: Tauren Shaman -> ½ year break -> Draenei Hunter -> Draenei Shaman
    Wotlk: Draenei Shaman
    Cata: Draenei Shaman until I retired in 2011.

My first character was tauren shaman as well. Female one! For some reason those were extremely rare. I never switched to an alt till TBC. Have Warlord feat of strength on her and a couple of pvp videos on wowmovies.

Deleted
    human pala aerie peak us on a trial acc, still have the acc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What was your first wow character?

Mine was an orc shaman.I started with the 10 day trial.I was looking at the trailers and said that this game was great.And started with an orc shaman because of Thrall from warcraft 3.
    Dwarf hunter ....10 day trial account ....became full sub few months after TBC went live....Still play her....she is my main...she is decked out in BWL Dragonstalker gear mog set with a Dragonbreath Hand Cannon...even still have my first pet I tamed ...Snow Leopard...named Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    A male night elf druid in American open beta.
    Over a year...

my very first character was my BE paladin. I was tricked to go holy as my RAF told me to heal him. I leveled as holy and never looked back

A human warlock back in WoW classic, got it to level 58, it's still 58.

A female Night Elf Hunter on a trial account.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

An orc warrior named Fenri on Onyxia server, got to 56 I think and rerolled a belf hunter which was my main off and on throughout bc, wotlk and cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf Paladin named McCool.

I rolled an Orc Hunter and decided I prefered Horde about a week later. McCool was so jacked up from me being a noob, I didn't even want to try to fix him so he's deleted now.

I'm all Horde now. I guess Orissa would be my remake of old McCool.
    Putin khuliyo

My hunter, still my main, was my very first, about 5 years ago, he was a nelf when i started, but Frostheim showed me the light. Now most of my toons are dwarves, except my druid who would be if it was possible, and my paladin who just feels right as a human.

Dwarves are the only alliance race I love, if I was horde I would probably have a greater variety (though probably favouring trolls) , because I find the races a little more interesting, but I rolled alliance and made friends and that's it for the foreseeable future.