Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Human warrior... got bored before I hit level 9(bored with the alliance), deleted him and rolled an orc hunter and never looked back.

Female gnome warrior. Which is now my orc male warrior. Who is still my main since WoW launched.
    Phara Dar - Malboro
    50 Paladin
    50 Dragoon

Mymm <Encore> - Retired
    Mal'Ganis

Orc warrior, started in late TBC and was my main up to december last year.

Field Marshal
    Undead warrior named Balgoth, back in the undead push of alpha.

my VERY VERY first character was a tauren hunter back in the final beta 2004, Can't remember what I named him though :/
    If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

06 and been my main alliance ever since hes almost been changed into a worgen and a pandaren but it just didnt feel right
    love ya buddy been with me in the good and bad times and many campaigns through northrend outland and beyond
    [Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]
    Back to Tamriel, get high in Highrock, hammered in Hammerfell.

Human Warrior because it felt the most generic of all the races/classes. Was my first game other than Strategy/Shooter.

Night Elf Warrior, Zooty, trial to full, originally on Zuljin I free transferred to (the dead server) Quel'dorei. Since then I made my paladin Taiki and have left Zooty behind on QD as I paid transferred to Stormrage.. someday though.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

An undead warrior on a friends account.

First char on my first own account was a dwarf pally.

Night Elf Druid. Still my main <3
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Human Warlock

Played him for 4 years until I took a break and when I came back I rerolled to my priest
    Thanks to esevenf for the signature

Orc Warrior, who has been deleted and resurrected into an orc death knight.

Orkis. My male night elf hunter. Leveled it to 24 and then had to quit the game for a while, and never recovered that account It was back in early vanilla when people still cared about each other and helped each other out. I had got the 'Private' title at level 20, because a shit ton of horde raided Menethil Harbor and I leached off the level 60s and managed to rack up around 180 horde kills.

Night Elf Druid, made her in October of 2005.

Field Marshal
    My Male Dwarf Hunter named Biggpants (I was 8 guys...this was funny ) created it right after my brother and dad..ended up taking forever to level, starting little bit after release and ended up being lvl 58 the day release of TBC..(last few days before release I pushed through 54-58) I had gotten stuck murdering people in AV gettin my Sergeant Major Title :P still have it. This will always be the first character I level to max..just because.
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

The character in my sig, created right as Maraudon was released in 2005.

My main for 8 years.

My Nelf Rogue who is now a Goblin Rogue.

My very first char was a nelf rogue, leveled it to 16 then I wanted to try out Horde(Tauren druid)....never went back.

Night Elf Hunter in Vanilla. I picked hunter because my friend told me it was one of the easier classes to play. After that, I read up on the forums and decided on Night Elf due to Shadowmeld + Aimed Shot being touted as extremely deadly in PvP.

Bullknife my Tauren warrior, he made it to level 8 before I spent all my money learning weapon skills and died because I didn't understand how spells work, December 26th 2005.