Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Tauren Warrior called Bullyboy because I had such poor creativity with names at the time, I levelled with my brother who was playing a Tauren Druid needless to say we got 20 and decided to try out some other races so we moved to Orcs and Trolls. We then briefly tried out Alliance, and then remained as Horde for another year and a bit until the end of Wrath where we decided to go Alliance after realising we preferred their story and aesthetics more.

10+ Year Old Account
    female troll mage back at launch. converted to draenei since I play alliance now.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Dwarf Hunter during the beta. My best gaming experience ever, closely followed by playing the game for real several months later (hadn't ordered the game in time and it sold out so I had to wait). Although I never got to 60 with my hunter as I got lost when I entered Stranglethorn Vale (lol) and decided to roll a Human Paladin. He became my first level 60 and raiding character, but after some Molten Core raiding I decided to join some friends on Horde on another realm instead, where I met a bunch of new friends whom I still play with to this day.

My 1st ever character was a night elf warrior but I stopped playing and deleted it around level 10 and rerolled a hunter after I bumped into a hunter in the process of taming a pet. I just liked the idea of being able to tame any (just about) beast to fight with me.

My hunter is and has always been my main. It was originally a night elf in Vanilla before becoming a Draenei in WOTLK (I changed for the 1% hit racial which at one time was a party buff).

First toon was a troll hunter at launch on a pve realm my friends all decided upon. Got up to like level 50; lost interest; and when back to AO. When Battlegrounds were released I came back and started and undead rogue and undead warrior, which were my dual mains for the duration of vanilla and tbc. In wrath and cata i switched to my belf mage and belf pali. Now I'm just waiting for the annual pass I regrettably signed up for to be finished.

My first one was an orc warrior back at the start of vanilla. Eventually I got bored with questing in Durotar and the Barrens, so I rolled an undead warrior instead. He's still (somewhat) my main today, but I race changed him into a tauren during WotLK. After all those years of playing an undead, I got bored with him and decided to go as a tauren for a new fresh experience.

Tauren Hunter named Undagath. Ahh those were the days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if I've already posted here...

Mine was a night elf druid whose name I can't remember on a server that I can't remember. I got this character to around level 20 I think and then I switched to blackhand, where I've been for 6 years.

I still remember reading about WoW beta - people killing enemy faction leaders and it being a massive deal forcing the opposite faction to counter attack, i remember looking at the picture on the back of my WC3 TFT manual and being excited. (just gone 15 a this point in time)

Back in launch, i got to play my brothers human paladin, enjoying the game myself inspired me to create my own account and play as well.

I picked a female undead warrior, her name escapes me, i did about 7 levels in tirisfal (back then it took me 10-15 hours). I had picked horde because i liked the races much more (still do), but i ended up moving over to the alliance to play with my dad, thus creating a night elf male warrior named.. illidinus (oh god why - i deeply regretted this later in tbc). I still have the character, but i renamed it and changed it to female (nelf males ewww).

I've been in the same guild since the first 3 weeks of WoW back in 04, and have gone through many name changes (changing mains each xpac). Its interesting because depending on when a person met me, they call me a different nickname, the oldest of my friends call me illi still, others izzy, others roy and a rare few call me Skarn .

I still play a warrior tank, as in vanilla, in cata and now in pandaria. As somone who has seen virtually every piece of content this game has offered, this most recent expansion is very very good and for some reason seems to have that bit o magic that vanilla had.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rolled a Tauren Warrior named 'Cheekymonkey' on Echo Isles. He got to 19 or so before I switched characters.

(سಥ益ಥ)س Y U TAKE BOB DOLE'S PEANUT BUTTER?

Nightelf Druid called Lethee. started on a low populated realm, so I only levelled till lvl 14... and then changed to a mid. populated one and made exactly the same character again :>

Deleted
    Human paladin way back when in Pre-TBC on Defias Brotherhood. Rerolled an Orc Rogue on Shadowmoon before it turned into an unofficial Russian server and I still have him today. Happy times.

Oh god.

Female Undead Warrior back in 2005 called Marrowbone. whatwasithinking.jpg

Played it till about level 24 i think, took me AGES to get there.

Its long since been deleted, and floated around level 20-40 alts all through Vanilla, wasnt untill BC launch day i created my Blood Elf Mage Luminus and havent looked back (who i still cerimonially think of as my main, even though i barely play him)

Quote Originally Posted by Palcica View Post
    I started as Dwarf Paladin,can't forgive myself for deleting that char.Now i play bunch of chars,but that one...would give anything to give back,and level.

Yes i know i can make a new one but...
    You can probably get them back if you make a request through a ticket. I managed to retrieve my hunter and paladin I deleted which were my mains in vanilla and TBC.

My first character is a dwarf hunter called Nargho with a snow panther as a pet called Narghalla. Even though the pet name is absolutely hideous I will never change her name. Currently my hunter is sitting on level 73 or so. Haven't played this character since the beginning of WotLK.
    Last edited by Ethes; 2012-10-08 at 11:31 PM.

Human Warlock because my brother said Warlocks are good for melee damage and casting -____-. Then I switched to a Night Elf Hunter as I saw one at Northshire and thought it was the most awesome thing ever!

I chose a human warrior, as I didn't understand the whole spell casting magic thing. I just wanted to be a normal type of person in WoW. It being my first MMO and all, it was a whole new thing to me. I still level it every expansion, but stopped actively playing it mid TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    A dwarf hunter that I made a few months before BC dropped. Still play it, tho now I'm worgen.

My first was orc shaman. don't remember name but i made him in starter edition back in -06 before BC. After properly buying the game my first and still my main is human warlock. Thought it was easier to get purple mount back then, by just doing the quest line. ... god how wrong i was. BUT i still got my dreadsteed like it was supposed to.
    Feat of Strength you can only find from a minor number of locks still playing today.

First ever WoW character wa a Tauren Warrior made just before TBC came out - it's now the last character I bother to level :/ Made a Troll Rogue about 20 minutes after the warrior and it's been my main ever since

10+ Year Old Account
    After I activated my Trial I made a gnome rogue because I always like the little gnomes. I was SO confused by how everything worked, because I had never played an MMO in my life, so I ended up stopping playing the day I started. After a half year or so I tried again and started with a hunter, then a druid, then a rogue, then a druid and eventually a hunter!

To this day I still have my low level 56 nelf hunter with like 40 days played ._.