Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was a Taruen druid named Headchoppa on Blackwing Lair that I rolled when I started, specifically with the goal of being a tank for my friends guild as they were w/o a tank for their newly formed Kara raid team. I since then have transfered him to the Alliance side of Lightbringer and he is living out his life as a Night Elf. I still play him, but I haven't touched him yet in Pandaria, he will be the next to go to 90 though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dchoppa/simple

He has 200+ days on his /played as he was my only character through all of BC and most of Wrath, at that point I caught the Altaholic bug and (as you can see below) I've leveled at least 1 of everything to 85, 2 of most LOL (For anybody looking the 19 priest and 39 rogues are twinks, the 70 warrior I can't bear to delete so I'm going to twink him as I have a 85 warrior on both factions already, the other two lowbies are who I am working on now)
    Last edited by Shaemus; 2012-10-09 at 03:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First character EVER, not the first character I ever rolled was on a friend's account he let me play to try the game out was a human rogue. I had been playing a lot of other fantasy games and usually played the cunning rogue type so I tried that out.

Honestly I had clue what I was doing. All I knew how to do was to use the throw weapon ability and this was early vanilla when you had to buy stacks of throwing knives/axes/etc and equip them. I didn't understand the level system either so I didn't even get the first quest, wondered out into the level five or so area and back-peddled away from spiders while throwing knives at them until they killed me.

My friend suggested I reroll as a mage to get a better grip on the game, suggesting that mages could supply their own food, water and buffs so I wouldn't haven't spend as many resources to level up and quest.

When I got my own account I tried a warrior for a time. Only got him to level 19 and never left the Westfall-Elwynn-Redridge areas becuase when I tried to go to Duskwood or someplace I got lost and got killed, most often by spiders. I was equally lost with gearing him. Back when quests didn't give you the right gear with the right stats or even a choice I just equipped what looked cool. Ended up stacking all stats with leather and mail gear. Thinking int would help me level weapon skills while spirit would help me recover hp inbetween fights.

After that I rolled a mage and that was the first character I got to the current cap of sixty.

Orc Warlock who I still play, was my first to max level in every expansion. Then I made a Priest and warrior, Priest I still play and warrior I stopped playing around 70.

Orc hunter. Ditched it right after I hit 80

Blood elf.. Hunter.. That was fun.. you don't know how to play.. but you try lol i got nostalgia of old times.. then was interesting to play wow..

When i started my orc shaman in Valley of Trials, i thought there was a different in game place for trial accounts because of the place's name.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Back in 2005 or 2007, I made a Undead Warlock, I got her out the beginning zone, then saw a abomination, got scared (I was a wuss!), then returned in 2010 as a Night Elf Warrior, got to 24 then made a hunter instead, who is now my main. =)

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Tauren Hunter, on a friend's account. He couldn't separate me from the computer screen.

Night Elf Hunter right after tbc launch. Even though I have many alts now, I still regard him as my true main and start every new expansion with that char.

Deleted
    Wanted a melee class, so I made a human warrior. Died a few times in the starting area, switched to something that can heal itself.

And so my paladin was born.

Deleted
    During the first hours of the game I tried Night Elf Warrior named Fëanaro, but I never leveled them past level 10. This was in 2005, by the way.
    The corruption that was present in Teldrassil kind of shattered the perfect idea I had of the NEs at the time.

I then eventually rolled a Dwarf Paladin, but when I swichted server to play with friends, I rolled Human Paladin instead. I still play this character to today. And I never got over my warrior, so I leveled one in 2006, which I still play aswell.

Deleted
    Troll shaman, named him Guurglash, I loved him so much. I got him to level 27 (I was an alt-oholic, I couldn't keep to one character), then I rerolled blood elf mage in TBC. That mage is a troll now. :0

10+ Year Old Account
    A night elf druid, who was my BC co-main and WotLK main, which I still have after seven years...even though she's now a troll and still level 85. I'll get there eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nelf Hunter for the first day of my 10 day trial back in October of '07. Got lost on Teldrassil, so I made a Troll Hunter who remains my main toon to this day.

Deleted
    Mine was a female troll shaman back in Vanilla. I played on my brother's account and I managed to reach level 14 before I grew tired of it, and I was so proud. I didn't start playing again until WotLK.

I chose shaman because I thought they were in touch with the nature and stuff so I would be able to transform into animals. I didn't really read up on the classes very well, otherwise I would have chosen druid...

I play as alliance now, but trolls are still my favourite class in the game.

Deleted
    Troll hunter back in Wrath. Made it on the wrong server though, so only got him to level 21 before starting a new char on the right server - this was a Tauren Druid.

Hunter, male troll - was having a blast through the first 15-20 levels, then it died, but... THEN DK'S WERE BORN! and I ended up taking the hunter to 55 just to get a death knight.

God, I remember my first character...a male Undead Warlock (back when, I believed Warlocks were Horde exclusive, instead of Shamans, for some reason), named... "Deathsteak". Yeah. I remember I got an Imp named "Pizloz", and I absolutely thought the name was hilarious, and I'd talk about him to my cousin (who didn't care about the game at all). I got him to level 24, got to Hillsbrad Foothills (I think?)...I died to those lions so many damned times. I had no idea what I was doing, and I loved the game to death. I remembering forming a group with a random player to do a level 8-ish quest, and Needing on a Malachite because it was green quality! I was rich! Ah, the good ol' days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    No idea to be honest - I wasn't allowed to buy WoW for years until I finally convinced them that given my good school results while having an xbox in the house, I probably could cope with WoW and not crash and burn.

As a result, I played trial accounts under dozens of different fake email addresses for a good year (during BC, I remember seeing the ZA patch logo on the launcher screen the first time I made a trial) or so before finally being allowed to get it. I really don't know which character was the very first one I played as a result, though one of my trial characters, my last one before getting the game, ended up becoming my main to this very day - troll hunter called Strangletusk.

I still recall the 'trial days' with great fondness. Swimming across the river from durotar into the barrens as a level 2 and getting destroyed by the hyenas and raptors, thinking 'this must be a really high level place with such dangerous creatures!'