Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Human Priest. Ended up being mothballed almost the entirety of my WoW career.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    My night elf hunter. I still play it too. Though it's 85 right now. Started literally on day one of vanilla. Same name as my name on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Female night elf hunter got her to 27 then deleted cus hunters died too much (I have a 40 hunter now and i still think they die too much, squishier than mages imo).

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Hunter back in 2005

now it's draenei (didn't like the bow animation and Gift of the Naaru was so good for dungeon solo back in the days) but same toon (race/sex changed, male draenei is ugly)

Male Orc Warlock, created in '05. Just recently picked up the game again after quitting midway through TBC and I'm busy leveling him to 90. I've only had MoP for a week and he's level 85 already. My, how times have changed since Vanilla/TBC.

Undead... Warlock, I think. Back when they did the open stress test beta.

Deleted
    A female night elf hunter on another guys account, was sometime under the first week of the release. Anyway, got hooked pretty fast.

WoW open beta. Excidium. Undead rogue.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    First character was a human mage during my 10 day trial period.
    On day 2 I encountered a female draenei warrior named Tizidia. She helped a level 15 mage to get to booty bay, because I wanted the dress from moon festival and needed a coin...

After that I immediately went out to buy WoW+TBC and created my lovely draenei priestess.

To this day, she is my main character.

10+ Year Old Account
    In vnilla I think I was warrior then a rogue, rogue may have come first not sure... I just remember shield bash being the most amazing skill to me when it was a 51 talent I think. My memories of vanilla are extremely vague.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asukalakusa, a human female mage, created November 23rd, 2004 - the day vanilla launched. Though she's on Tichondrius now, she was created on Ner'Zhul and only recently transferred to Tichondrius in 2012. She's currently my main, but I switch off between her and my horde mage every other expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human warlock, although i grew to hate the tediousness of playing the class, so all it did was sit at a mailbox and disenchant things for all of wrath + cata, probably still would now if i still played

10+ Year Old Account
    Very first was tauren warrior on trial account in vanilla i think. I don't get how to auto attack (played gothic before where you need to push a button to attack and can run while do this ). It take me till tbc to give a game another try

Deleted
    I just have to add... I was playing for the first time during Vanilla and didn't return until WotLK. One of the reasons why I quit was because everyone I met was so rude to me (and to other new players). Has anyone else experienced people being rude to them when you first play the game? I always try to be nice to new players and help out as much as I can to make their first experience of the game more pleasant :l

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was a human Warrior that I created on launch day. I played him to 30.

The following summer (July '05) I rolled up an Orc Warrior and played with my brother who became my "main". I'm not very good about leveling alts (they mostly collect dust). So I've been playing the same Warrior since July 2005.
    RIP <SoP>

Undead warlock that got stuck in western plague lands while being level 6

cuz i was wandering around exploring and thinking i'd find caves with treasure etc.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Ea View Post
    I just have to add... I was playing for the first time during Vanilla and didn't return until WotLK. One of the reasons why I quit was because everyone I met was so rude to me (and to other new players). Has anyone else experienced people being rude to them when you first play the game? I always try to be nice to new players and help out as much as I can to make their first experience of the game more pleasant :l
    so u quitted because "everyone" was rude to you... nice

Started classic. Rolled a Night elf HUNTER of course. Played that to level 10. Figured ranged is boring, I wanted more of a close up class. Chose NE Warrior. In any game that looks like wow, I always choose a melee class first. In wow I rolled hunter first though, but it was my first mmo and hunters just looked tempting:P

Played the NE warrior from classic to end of BC. Few months before BC ended, I finally rolled a class I always wanted to; A Human Paladin. Ever since late BC, that paladin has been my main. My warrior comes lumping in the back as a alt. He is sitting at lvl 85 atm:P
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    nightelf druid, still level 14 since i rerolled to a rogue on another realm @ 2005

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Male Warlock named 'Zarida'.
    Died about 50 times before level 19.
    Didn't get to lv20.
    I couldn't solo the Void Minion Quest. I died countless times trying.
    I used fear every fight, and it got me killed nearly every fight.
    Lost in SMC for 2 hours because of those awkward Kael statues and I didn't know what the hearthe did or how to /w or /2.

Unfortunally deleted him when I decided to make a Warlock on the Alliance side. Much regret.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

BACK in vanilla.

human paladin. When i hit 23 i was like .. when do i get a special other than judge and a stun??? then i heard all that paladins did was heal in raid i said screw that .. went hunter.