Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the beginning of Wrath, I made an Undead Warlock. Stayed around because Undercity and the Abominations are awesome.

My first was an undead warrior on my friends account way back in like January of 2005. His name was Hyrick, I remember I got to level 20, had like a 4/3/3 talent tree, got thee Grunt title, was duel wield, and had a total value of >2g.

Been reading a few pages back now, seems like Im the only one still playing on my vanilla character? :d, probably been about every faction on like 5 different realms since but it's the same old undead male rogue I made back in 2005 :] allthough currently it's a human female.. Seems like no matter what class I decide to play in any expansion every road leads back to rogue somehow.. guess I'm just meant to play rogue love it though, even in rough times such as MoP -_____-

My first character was a NE Rogue at launch. Got to about 15 or so and my friend decided he wanted to go horde. Ended up as a Troll Rogue.

Though, when I first created the Troll, I forgot to select Rogue and ended up choosing a warrior (guess it was the default choice)? As I was playing, I thought "wow, it's pretty cool that rogues on the horde play differently" not realizing that I was playing a warrior. Got to about 5 or 6 before I realized that I was playing a warrior. Derp.

Deleted
    Hunter lvl 30 something quit the game about that time because i got mad that i didnt raise in level, fighting mobs in The barrens.

10+ Year Old Account
    First Character was a human paladin. I didn't know jack squat about anything. Around the time that I reached the level cap I realized that I was destined to be a healer. Race changed to draenei after I got to the level cap and it's still my main today.

10+ Year Old Account
    First was a night elf hunter on my friends account. I think I got it to level 7. Then I left and got my own account a few days after and made a human lock that I got to 15 or 16 I believe. It was still vanilla when I played his account but BC came out like a day or two before I started.

Dwarven Mage named Gosta back in Alpha/Beta before they nixed that class/race combo. Warrior named Mooscles day 1 toon still got him despite about 7 server and faction xfers.

night elf hunter, then i gave him a sex change to female night elf hunter. i really enjoy the night elf starting zone with the big forest and background music.

Orc Warrior

Pretty sure it was a female human priest. I don't remember name or anything... I just have very vague memories of Elywnn Forest and picking priest because I liked the gear it showed on the character creation screen haha... I don't know what server I created her on or what her name was... the only other toon I remember was a Female Nightelf I called Epica and I THINK she was a druid but she never made it past lvl 8 heh

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I think/hope I remember.

First - Tauren Druid: Kohznahr
    Second - Tauren Shaman: Rumblehoof
    Third - Tauren Druid: Wildmane
    Fourth- Orc Hunter: Arlokk

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a hunter and had no idea what I was doing. I was trying to put talent points in to everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    A derpy looking human male priest named Kamedis that I got to level 24, on my brother's account. He had the really weird looking "fabulous" hairstyle for male humans. *shudders*

His name is usiris....I made him about 3 months before BC came out, been my main since....
    Last edited by usiris; 2013-01-13 at 06:07 AM.

Night Elf hunter - Erazon

Don't play it anymore but still have it for nostalgia

Druid in December 2004 in European closed beta, not really my account, just a dude letting us play a bit after gloating about his luck.

Then again, Druid January 2005 in open beta, then again my druid that still exists in Feb 2005 at launch :P

Forsaken Warrior (or as I called him "a zombie fighter") in Dec of 2005 with the trial. Got to level 24 before it was up. Got WoW for Xmas that year. Got to about level 30 before being distracted by other things in life. Plus the warrior just seemed wimpy to me for someone who wielded a 2h sword and heavy armor.

Returned in the 3-4 months before Burning Crusade and made my Forsaken Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first WoW character was a Human Paladin way back in 2006 when my cousin showed me the game for the first time. I named him Roxprime as I was playing Diablo II back then and my Paladin there was RoX-Prime - awful name. When I hit level 12 I got bored of autohitting things to death as Ret so I rerolled to a Mage instead, and I haven't looked back.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.