Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Very first was tauren warrior on trial account in vanilla i think. I don't get how to auto attack (played gothic before where you need to push a button to attack and can run while do this ). It take me till tbc to give a game another try

I just have to add... I was playing for the first time during Vanilla and didn't return until WotLK. One of the reasons why I quit was because everyone I met was so rude to me (and to other new players). Has anyone else experienced people being rude to them when you first play the game? I always try to be nice to new players and help out as much as I can to make their first experience of the game more pleasant :l

Mine was a human Warrior that I created on launch day. I played him to 30.

The following summer (July '05) I rolled up an Orc Warrior and played with my brother who became my "main". I'm not very good about leveling alts (they mostly collect dust). So I've been playing the same Warrior since July 2005.
    RIP <SoP>

Undead warlock that got stuck in western plague lands while being level 6

cuz i was wandering around exploring and thinking i'd find caves with treasure etc.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Ea View Post
    I just have to add... I was playing for the first time during Vanilla and didn't return until WotLK. One of the reasons why I quit was because everyone I met was so rude to me (and to other new players). Has anyone else experienced people being rude to them when you first play the game? I always try to be nice to new players and help out as much as I can to make their first experience of the game more pleasant :l
    so u quitted because "everyone" was rude to you... nice

Started classic. Rolled a Night elf HUNTER of course. Played that to level 10. Figured ranged is boring, I wanted more of a close up class. Chose NE Warrior. In any game that looks like wow, I always choose a melee class first. In wow I rolled hunter first though, but it was my first mmo and hunters just looked tempting:P

Played the NE warrior from classic to end of BC. Few months before BC ended, I finally rolled a class I always wanted to; A Human Paladin. Ever since late BC, that paladin has been my main. My warrior comes lumping in the back as a alt. He is sitting at lvl 85 atm:P
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

nightelf druid, still level 14 since i rerolled to a rogue on another realm @ 2005

Blood Elf Male Warlock named 'Zarida'.
    Died about 50 times before level 19.
    Didn't get to lv20.
    I couldn't solo the Void Minion Quest. I died countless times trying.
    I used fear every fight, and it got me killed nearly every fight.
    Lost in SMC for 2 hours because of those awkward Kael statues and I didn't know what the hearthe did or how to /w or /2.

Unfortunally deleted him when I decided to make a Warlock on the Alliance side. Much regret.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

BACK in vanilla.

human paladin. When i hit 23 i was like .. when do i get a special other than judge and a stun??? then i heard all that paladins did was heal in raid i said screw that .. went hunter.

In the beginning of Wrath, I made an Undead Warlock. Stayed around because Undercity and the Abominations are awesome.

My first was an undead warrior on my friends account way back in like January of 2005. His name was Hyrick, I remember I got to level 20, had like a 4/3/3 talent tree, got thee Grunt title, was duel wield, and had a total value of >2g.

My first character was a dwarf hunter named Joedwarf. He was deleted after about 20 minutes, and was recreated as a night elf hunter, who I still have this day, albeit as a neglected alt sitting in quest greens from when I finally hit 85 near the end of Cata.

Been reading a few pages back now, seems like Im the only one still playing on my vanilla character? :d, probably been about every faction on like 5 different realms since but it's the same old undead male rogue I made back in 2005 :] allthough currently it's a human female.. Seems like no matter what class I decide to play in any expansion every road leads back to rogue somehow.. guess I'm just meant to play rogue love it though, even in rough times such as MoP -_____-

My first character was a NE Rogue at launch. Got to about 15 or so and my friend decided he wanted to go horde. Ended up as a Troll Rogue.

Though, when I first created the Troll, I forgot to select Rogue and ended up choosing a warrior (guess it was the default choice)? As I was playing, I thought "wow, it's pretty cool that rogues on the horde play differently" not realizing that I was playing a warrior. Got to about 5 or 6 before I realized that I was playing a warrior. Derp.

Hunter lvl 30 something quit the game about that time because i got mad that i didnt raise in level, fighting mobs in The barrens.

First Character was a human paladin. I didn't know jack squat about anything. Around the time that I reached the level cap I realized that I was destined to be a healer. Race changed to draenei after I got to the level cap and it's still my main today.

Night Elf Rogue

First was a night elf hunter on my friends account. I think I got it to level 7. Then I left and got my own account a few days after and made a human lock that I got to 15 or 16 I believe. It was still vanilla when I played his account but BC came out like a day or two before I started.

Dwarven Mage named Gosta back in Alpha/Beta before they nixed that class/race combo. Warrior named Mooscles day 1 toon still got him despite about 7 server and faction xfers.

night elf hunter, then i gave him a sex change to female night elf hunter. i really enjoy the night elf starting zone with the big forest and background music.

Orc Warrior