Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still have my very first character. He may be only like 16 but hey never delete him because you never know when I wanna play an gnome rogue again :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    A human warrior during spring break in 2005 when I was just 11 years old. It then took me the entire week to just get to lvl 12~(4 days /played)

But I enjoyed the hell out of it. My current mains where created during mid-wrath(although I didn't level my hunter to the level cap till mid-cata)
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2013-04-12 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My very first character was a Dwarf Warrior when an old friend of mine got me to try the game out, however I was a noob and downloaded the US client. So I ended up getting the EU client and rolling an Undead Warrior. I only go that to level 16 or something the game didn't really interest me. A year later I decided to try the game out again, and this time I rolled a Night elf Warrior I got it to level 12 and while I was leveling I was constantly seeing Hunters running around with pets, I decided to ask how they got their pets and how I could get one and obviously they told me to roll a Hunter. So I rolled a Hunter and got it to level 58 and like every other "Wrath baby" I decided to roll a DK which ended up being my main up until Firelands when I rerolled to a Mage.
    Last edited by Panquake; 2013-04-12 at 02:58 AM.

Night Elf Druid, back in US Closed beta.

Female human warrior. I keep meaning to upgrade that old trial account and move it onto my main account. Only a level 10 but still... memories!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll 2H Enhance Shaman named Zangin back in Vanilla, good times.
    Currently Procrastinating

Night elf rogue. She has pink skin and purple hair. Was the only model that didnt look like compete ass (graphics whore). After playing for years I got used to the wow style, and blocky graphics and like a few more races. Most still look like ass though.

*A rogue. Rogues were only good for ganking and escaping but are super boring. So I dont play her anymore.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was a nelf hunter when I joined late tbc(near wotlk launch) and I used to stack spirit,intellect back then and shit :P however level'd him to 16 until I got bored then took a break from wow then when I came back I forgot the pass :< had to make another acc which am using today, but good times

My first character was a human rogue. It's still my main.

My very first character was a Orc warrior just after WoW was released, got it to level 19, remember running around barrens trying to find Mankrik's wife, then seeing in general chat that a raid party was being made for Astranaar, joined the group full of teen levels being lead by a level 31 Orc warrior, was so much fun camping outside Astranaar waiting for the signal to attack then getting killed by the guards and wondering why. That character is long gone now

@Launch: Thehet - Undead Rogue - Whisperwind US - Acct Stolen in Vanilla : \

Liberate - NE Warrior - Whisperwind US - First toon of new acct, been my on again/off again main since b4 ZG20

My first character is still my main after 7 years.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

my paladin... how I miss playing him as my main
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A1r/advanced

gah, gif wrath raiding back to meh!

human pally named Jizzus in 2005, hes now 85 and retired

Day 1 classic Orc hunter.

Only fond memories of pulling/peeling/kiting in MC and BWL, was one of the first on my server to get Chromaggus X-bow, which I had a lot of fun 1 shotting cloth in BGs with. Parked him in AQ40 and swapped to resto druid.

Priest from day one. Still my main.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night elf rogue! Made in the original WoW. Starting in Teldrassil still makes me smile from the fond memories. The rogue was my main till this expansion. He's still second to be levelled though!

My first was an undead mage that I rolled back the very first day the EU server stormrage reared its head. Took the day off work and everythang. Some friends that also rolled back then were a shaman and an undead priest. I used to get yelled at by the shaman-tank for over aggroing... :/

I still have it around, although he's stuck at level 60. I simply refuse to delete it for nostalgia reasons.

Deleted
    i started as a human paladin, but i didnt really enjoy it.
    so i switched too a troll mage and used that as my main till i went hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla Beta was a strange and wonderful time. I levelled a nightelf male druid to 14, but I simply wasnt feeling it.
    I was fresh out of Warcraft3 and wanted to feel (Mal)Furionish. But the nelf males felt lanky and awkward and not really like (Mal)Furion at all!

.. this hasn't changed.

Made a dwarf warrior instead because Mountain Kings.
    Took my favorite Starcraft unit and anagrammed their name to name my dwarf.
    Re-made him on Live and have had him as my main ever since.

FER KHAZ MODAAAAAAAAAAN
    Looking marvelous in velvet.