Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Night Elf mage that I got to around level 13 before my friend said I wasn't on his server, that I was on a PvP server instead. Naturally I deleted him

Deleted
    Dwarf holy priest called 'Faithwielder'. Deleted it a few years back, don't know how i managed to play as a Dwarf for so long...

A human warrior at the release of BC, or so I very vaguely remember. My brother swears that I started right before it was released, so I started in vanilla, but what do I know. I can't remember 7-8 years ago. My mind is terrible now. lol. Either way, I still have that character. He collected dust when Wrath was released, but I brought him back at the end of Cata and now into Mists, he is an alt I focus on a lot more now. Ah memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started WoW with a Orc Warrior in the launch week, but after a few levels i quited it, cause i didn't like it. Rerolled a Troll Hunter afterwards. Played that for a very long time. Until friends wanted to Alliance, so i deleted the troll hunter (cause back in those days you couldn't have both an Horde and Alliance on the same realm) and made a Gnome mage. Never played long on that mage, cause i missed playing Hunter. So i dismissed the mage and made a troll Hunter again and left my friends. I loved playing Horde more then playing Alliance, so bye friends im going horde again :P .

Started few months after WoW's release. I rolled Hunter because I wanted to have a pet which looked like my pet IRL (a black cat <3)

Quote Originally Posted by FreakEyy View Post
    A druid that I started back in vanilla. I've almost stayed feral on that char since level 16 (Before 16 I specced in every tree so )
    I still play on that druid but I got many alts now that I sometimes swap over too when my druid get to nerfed or my alts get to buffed (PvP)
    started as feral too, first at a private server when wow wasn't available in europe yet. Shortly after the game was there most of the guild moved to the server we are now. it is still my main and I only changed the race to worgen somewhere in cata. Also got most classes as alts so I can do something different every now and then and mostly for professions ;-)

First one was Nightelf warr. Got bored within 2min playing it. Logged out deleted it and then rolled Gnome Warlock.

That was back in Vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla- a few months before AQ. Made a Druid called Furion. But I deleted him.
    My first offical character that I managed to lvl is my Night Elf hunter called Arrowwrath, which was on me and my bro's shared account. Then come first Christmas of TBC, he bought me the WoW Battle-Chest, and made me my own account, and transferred my hunter over. Unfortunately, the original name was taken, so I renamed him to Arrowsloth. Wen;t through a few race changes since MoP, and now he is a she-BloodElf called Shyala.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

15+ Year Old Account
    This little guy:

got WoW before xmas '05 and started leveling before AQ gates opened up (I was lvl 56 when it happened being a n00b trying to quest in silithus). As you can tell... not soon after I sold my soul and started the pvp grind.

yep...

In Vanilla started a Dwarf Paladin named Carthos. It's still my main. As a horde counterpart I created a tauren warrior named Carthrax. That one is now a gnome warrior. I still play both and lots of other alts but Carthos is my main character still.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    This little guy:

got WoW before xmas '05 and started leveling before AQ gates opened up (I was lvl 56 when it happened being a n00b trying to quest in silithus). As you can tell... not soon after I sold my soul and started the pvp grind.

yep...
    Wow brings back memories... I remember that mace you have there... where did that drop? I totally forgot

Deleted
    Human Warlock played to lvl 40 in vanilla WoW later I started another Warlock on a different realm as undead and still playing this char as main

Deleted
    Undead warrior 1.9 - 1.11 patch i think, it was strange, let's say not hosted by blizzard at the time. I joined blizzard later on with undead female warrior on my trial account. When i started playing fo realz, it was bc and belf females all the way baby!

the current priest, xfered with me to the current server. I dont have many alts, the only true alt is my mage, the other alt was the healadin which I intended to make it main but switched back to priest right after.

Khalltusk, Tauren shaman few weeks after Vanilla release.

My brother was an undead rogue, a work mate was a troll priest and his mate was a tauren warrior. I got my 2 friends to join one a tauren druid the other an undead rogue.

A lot of fun leveling we had. We knew nothing of the game and it was a blast. Random PVP doing dungeons you name it. Then the day pvp ranks came out and tarren mill exploded like never before. I was level 55 at the time afaik.

10+ Year Old Account
    my very first toon is still at my account, an undead warrior. despite that im not playing with it anymore, knowing that it's still sleeping and waiting for me at Boulderfist / eu kinda feels good.

my main is a human tankadin at Moonglade / eu now. (not a roleplayer)

edit: forgot to add my e-peen flex. creation date of said warrior: april 2005

Deleted
    Human Paladin after watching a friends brother raid Classic many times I finally got to play the game in WOTLK though.

Mine was an Orc Hunter. But I only got him to lvl 10. Then I switched faction because of rl friends and started a rogue. Today I'm Horde and I never played a Hunter again since this day...

The Hunter is still my bank char.

Mine was a female warrior back in Vanilla... I named her "Spanky" but got a Blizzard-forced name change around level 16... Got pissed, deleted her, created a hunter instead. The hunter was my raidingchar in MC, BWL, AQ40 after which I made a priest instead and raided TBC with. In wrath the priest was replaced by a pallytank and in Cata I stopped raiding completely. Dinged my chars here in Panda but stopped WoW after that due to LFR destroying "normal guilds" and being bored after so many years of playing the same game.