Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Undead warrior, i wanted to make a warlock but didnt know how. i had seen my friend play one, but this warrior i played had no similar abilities i was totally wtf. lvled him to 4 and then left him for good on a kul tiras server ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Druid. The person that invited me gave a very brief overview of what the classes do and Druid sounded fun :>

Bought the game about a month after release day. Created a female troll mage -_-

Leveled it to 16, before I switched to alliance where I created a female human rogue that would be my main through the end of BC when I sold my account when accounts were actually worth a decent chunk of change. Since then I've never kept a permanent main. Undead priest in wrath, Human paladin in cataclysm, Orc DK in mop

Deleted
    Started with a Dwarf paladin bald with red beard during the EU Beta

However when the game launched i wanted to have a zone i felt that i know so i made a Gnome Rogue !

I Was thinking of Gnome warlocks however the Soulshard system seemed weird so i avoided it and also found some pvp video

I even found it ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOIICJT4fFU

Daddar Does PVP.

So i made my mighty Gnome Rogue on Stormscale and im actually a fonding member of Core when from Northen Light.

However i had disconnect issues so i transfered my gnome rogue Sérah to talnivarr instead.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Druid. I wanted a Night Elf mage, which at the time wasn't available, so it was between a priest and a druid. At the time I thought priests couldn't be damage so I went with the druid (which I'd heard could be a damage caster). Granted, that was back in classic, so priest or druid, people wanted me to heal anyway.

Deleted
    Draenei priest did make her in early tbc did level her as holy ,and she is stil holy ^^ never got the Heart to respec her to somthing else

Night Elf Warrior. I played Arms and died often. My main in Vanilla.

I keep him leveled every expansion (usually the last toon I level).

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf druid on Moonrunner. Some people I knew from EQ2 convinced me to try WoW. Not long after they stopped playing WoW. I rerolled on another server and stayed there. I still remember that first character, I tried to use caster and polymorph skills equally on every fight I did soloing(all I did was solo), while being spec feral. This was back in TBC 2.1

I started WoW when it first came out. My first character was a night elf druid that I got to level 15 before learning about different realm types. At the time I had selected the recommended realm, not really paying much attention. I later learned the server some local gamers had started up on, so I switched servers to join them, as well because I was on a PvE realm and I wanted to be on a PvP realm.

The funniest thing to me is that all these years later (I just logged into him right now) he's still sitting in darkshore, right where I logged him out some 8 or so years ago (whatever it is now) with the message "your talents have been reset" or whatever the wording on that message is. Sort of amazing that after all the world changing stuff he's still sitting in the middle of forest in darkshore where I left him.

Night Elf Warrior, Redlo

First character and still my main character. He's the achievement hound, explorer, loremaster, and rep grinder.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Human Warlock. Whilst at first I didnt like him so much because I thought the imp was "uncool" and moved to a druid, he soon became my main again.
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Deleted
    human pala, leveled to like lvl 6, it's still there on a trial account

Deleted
    male nightelf hunter called - "nachoman"

got to about level 20 before i rerolled horde.

i was watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWK5Tzss8Q

just before i made my character :<
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2013-04-12 at 05:26 PM.

My first character ever was a Human Paladin back in Vanilla. Played him until the end of TBC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezoar View Post
    Human Warlock. Whilst at first I didnt like him so much because I thought the imp was "uncool" and moved to a druid, he soon became my main again.

what made me play druid was just the imps voice! when i played with sound on i played a warlock a warlock until lvel 30 or so just because the imps voice is cool!

15+ Year Old Account
    My first character ever was an Orc Warlock on Kilrogg named Vorlox. I didn't have any other level 60 characters in Vanilla because it took what felt like forever just to get Vorlox to 60. When TBC launched I rerolled Blood Elf, though, after enjoying it in beta. I started just after BWL was patched in.

I still have quite a few vanilla screenshots:

My first character was a night elf rogue during the 10 day trial back in '07, he was terrible, I had him decked out in white gear and was barely able to kill mobs in Westfall (after running him through the wetlands so I could take deeprun to SW). But in January of 2008 I made my second character, a hunter named Hexley (until I had to name change because of a server xfer a little over a year later, wasn't too happy about it) who's been my main ever since. Still wearing his Rugged Trapper's Shirt from creation.

Deleted
    night elf warrior named Snowleave in BC. It was the 10 day trial. She had the face Azshara has, short white hair and purple skin. I can't remember server.

In that 10 day trial I got to see some of my favourite characters. I went to Feathermoon Stronhold in Feralas, went to Remulos in Moonglade, went and visited the Dark Portal, mind you, this on a level 20 char with no mount. Timbermaw tunnel was horrible, back then the graveyard was at the ... what's it called, the oak guys... meh, I forgat Anyway, had to go from there with my ghost. Also went to Winterspring, got to entrance to Hyjal, back then guarded by a succubus, saw the "purple" tigers I saw in pictures about WoW and it was awesome. Also went to Stormwind, Ironforge, Stormgarde and a few more things. Was fun times... which is why I took another trial after lol. And another... then I found out I can buy game cards lol.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2013-04-12 at 07:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first char was an orc warrior that I made in 2007, still have him but I changed to a dk when wrath launched, hes now like level 72 .

Human Paladin.
    Its now level 90 and one of my mains.
    I have transferred it across all servers with me.

Though my acc is inactive atm. :/