Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dwarf Warrior back in Vanilla and I am still playing on it allthough it has been a Troll, Worgen and now Pandarian and I still enjoy it very much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human female warrior. I used a 1h and shield to level because I don't like slow two-handers. I put my first talent points into shield block because I had a shield, and the +crit in fury was unattractive because I didn't like leaving things up to chance. Crit was too random for me. I swapped to belf priest to play with friends when my work caused me to not be able to raid with my Alliance guild during t5. Unfortunately my warrior sits at 71 in half leather gear, idling away in an inn in Northrend somewhere. I mostly use her to get faction-specific pets and the like.

My first character was a Human Paladin I named Aden... but I hated they started off with Oversized croquet mallets for weapons (and not a two handed sword or sword and shield like a classic paladin) and that their forearms looked like Popeye. So I rolled a Nelf Druid I named Eidolon (kitties ftw) because I liked they could become a black panther. But after about 3 levels, the male models got on my nerves with the gorilla length arms and noses that looked like you could land airplanes on (Yes, appealing aesthetics of a game is very important to me XD ). Since, at the time, I was under the stigma it was bad for guys to play female charis, I refused to roll a druidess instead. So I just stopped playing... until a friend convinced me to roll horde and I made my first serious character. A Tauren Shaman named Samhein.

Deleted
    Dwarf Paladin in Beta.

Then ran with Gnome Warlock called Wizzle, good times.

Mine was a Female Human Warlock. I've no idea why I went with warlock as now I can't stand playing a caster lol!

@Sakashima Those are some awesome screens. Brings back some good memories.

Deleted
    Human female Mage during the open Beta. Died a horrible death when the legion invaded Stormwind before retail launch :<

Night Elf Huntard (such a rare race/class combo :P ) that I still play, though she's a Gobby now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing at the recommendation of a friend. I made a tauren druid but died to random adds when doing the quest when following the spirit wolf and thought it was too hard. At my friends recommendation I rolled an orc hunter which over the period of about 10 months I got to level 40 (I had stopped playing after about a month and didn't pick up WoW again until much later). When he got to 40 I got TBC, and decided to reroll Belf hunter for some stupid reason. Got that one to 40 and stopped playing the game again. My original friend told me he was playing again alliance (it was early WotLK by this point), so I made another damn hunter (dwarf this time), leveled it to 64, and then made a human Paladin, which became my main and first 80. I never went back to the hunter class.

Great memories!

I ended up becoming quite an altoholic in my later WoW playing days. I haven't played since about a month after MoP launched, and before that I hadn't played since Dragon Soul came out in LFR. I quite several times during Cataclysm for weeks or even months at a time. Wouldn't mind giving it a try again now, but I don't think I have the time.

Deleted
    belf rogue in TBC- Was so weird

A night elf druid named "Blueelf", I played him for about 5 minutes until I got bored and made myself a dwarf hunter named "Nijtman".
    I still play that hunter 7 years after having created him, under a new name though.
    o bby

curseforummoderatorscansuckadick

Deleted
    Level 44 Human Protection Warrior, using spirit/agi/int items because they looked cool. But I didn't care because I WAS A WARRIOR!

Deleted
    My very first wow character was a Human female Paladin named Valalala on a account trial back in vanilla.
    But when i actually bought an account in TBC, my first character was a BE female mage named Galateya.

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Night Elf Hunter, I met a guy in Shadowglen, He was a roleplayer, he walked about a journey to stormwind. We journeyed, and I lost him in Theramore. a level eight, in theramore. Then I took a boat to Menethil Harbor.. I was in the Wetlands now, I kept running, I went north, as someone told me Stormwind was in Arathi Highlands, I then found a cave, I was dying alot. I ran to the back of the raptor cave in the north east, and died. I deleted the character and made a human paladin.
    That's real adventure !

I remember going to Theramore from Wetland on my lvl 20 Paladin with a female human warrior. She wanted to see where the Elves live, once we made it, she was pretty happy, this was in vanilla.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human Pally on my younger brother's account, when I was home for Christmas 05. Can't remember his name.

I liked Paladins a lot in D2, but classic WoW lowby Paladins quickly bored me to frustration, and he only ever made it to level 6, before I was advised "yeah, that's kind of what Paladins are like in WoW, try a Mage". So, that Troll Mage made it to 25ish over the break, and I wanted to see more, like the Molten Core!

Mnevis, my Tauren Shaman, was the first on my own account. Liked the nature themes, and thought it just plain smart to be able to heal (not yet knowing about the hybrid tax or how Shaman would be punished indefinitely for Sunwell). He's definitely the first one to make it past 30, 60, 70. And then they made achievements and mounts account-wide. Poor Mnevis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male draenei arms warrior over on a not bad private server back in the middle of BC..good times until I worked out how keybinds worked and rolled the warlock that has stuck with me through and through
    Wrath baby and proud of it

A i-can't-remember-the-race warlock on a private server of a friend of mine. Might be human. On official servers it's been a night elf hunter. She was my main character from 3.1 to 4.3 where I rerolled a lock. The huntress became a blood elf and later on an orc.

Deleted
    Undead (Shadow) Priest, created on day 1 when the game was released.
    Alive and kicking

Deleted
    I think it was 2005 and it was a Tauren Warrior who is still my main.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rannek/simple This guy, he was my first and he was my only character for awhile, made him in 2005. Started up a warrior shortly before TBC and since then have left my hunter on the side. Started the pvp grind on him but then, as I said started levelling my warrior and simply never got round to a higher rank, shame really.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be my main warlock. He hasn't always been my main, however he was the first character I've made and played on.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was really casually playing at first, created a rogue which was quite fun to play around the world... with TBC I fall in love with blood elfs designs (not only the chars, their music, design, lore...) So I made a horde paladin blood elf (pitty a shit load of peopel did the same with BC hehe). I even raided with it, whole SSC... then I went alliance to my priest Shise and till MoP, now I'm a DK. I find priest healing boring atm. Give holy 13 spells at any time