Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    Probably some gnome on an Australian trial acc (with the act that I'm Swedish, I am confused over how did happened) but on live it was a human warrior (original #1?)
    Patch 6.0 will not known for the invasion of the iron horde, but rather the unrelenting brutal slaughter of countless frogs.

Bought the 10 day trial with a friend back in 2008 cos we'd heard the game was good.

Installed it when I got home (my friends computer couldn't run it LOL) and created a human mage named Hawkwind. 2 hours later I had bought the full game.

Skip to 2013, after many iterations/name changes/server transfers he is still my main

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k%C3%A9/simple

Troll Priest.

Left it at Lvl 32.

Yes I've been guilty of levelling a Night Elf Hunter as my very first character and I named him Legolas.

Well this was actually around the time, the LOTR movies had come out and I got into the LoTR franchise and fell in love with Tolkein's elves. When I started I didn't buy TBC, so didn't have the option to create a blood elf. Was stuck with the alliance. I got to around level 45. However, this was when there were Battlegroups and the one I was in was terrible for Alliance so I had to reroll a couple of times.

However, I proceeded to create a Paladin during WTLK, before I could pick up the WTLK expansion. My first "hardcore" main was my Death Knight after picking up the expansion. I still have her, but I don't play her any more. MY main is still a Death Knights just that she is on an old server. However, I mained a Paladin and a Hunter for Cataclysm.

I never knew much about MMOs and WoW in general so I levelled a few characters before I stuck to one I loved. Also this was the time Heirlooms were pretty OP so it was hard competing with certain classes. But I simply admire people that have stuck with their very first characters or at least still have them. I don't even have my first character on my list.

Bloodelf Mage.
    My sister described mages to me as "someone who shoots at people from far away and when they come too close, freezes them and runs away". I loved that. And Frost is still my main spec, and hasnt changed since I made him.

Undead Priest via a trial account. Oh... the days of not knowing how to equip gear xD
    I left it at like 10 or something and soon after made a real account ^^

My first non-trial character was a Troll Shaman who I abandoned at like 20-ish to join a friends server and start my Druid ^^

A human rogue named Shadowshade on release day. Somehow I changed his name to Spook though, probably through a free realm transfer. Swapped my acc when he was lvl60 with BIS pre-raid gear (Barman Shanker, Devilsaur Set, Stormshroud Shoulders, Wolf Boots etc. ) and Knight-Captain rank for a lvl55 undead rogue to begin raiding with my friends. Leveling was harsh back then so it was worth it!

Technically, my first character was a dwarf hunter way back in vanilla. I just made some char fast so I could talk with my friends, but I remembered the name of the realm wrong so I searched for their names and such for like 30 minutes before realizing that

My first real char was a human priest, which also was my main and my only lvl60 in vanilla. With TBC I switched to rogue and I haven't looked back ever since

Herald of the Titans Draknalor186's Avatar
    how old must a thread be to be considerd "necro"?
    since before this shepherd57 posted the one before that was on 2013-01-13

Night elf male rogue, which I got to level 11. At level 11 I went to Exodar and I couldn't find my way out from there so I gave a friend my account information. He got me out from the city but he had also changed some settings, which made the game feel strange so I ended up deleting the rogue and making a new char.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Probably some gnome on an Australian trial acc (with the act that I'm Swedish, I am confused over how did happened) but on live it was a human warrior (original #1?)
    Shit man, you must like blood elf females a lot.

My very first WoW character is the same one I main today. The same one I had as my main in each other expansion as well. What can I say, I love the class.

Undead Warlock, Langua. Started him during a really rough point in my history so I used him as a way to vent out my anger and sadness (hence why I picked the most evil and depressing combination possible for a Horde character, the alliance version being a gnome warrior =P )I still play on the same character, but I race changed him into a female blood elf. And to this day she is still my main.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

2 month after the launch of WoW i start playing and i made a Human Warrior but my computer was lagging like hell and i wasn't able to play at all..

So i delete it and 3 weeks later i came back with a brand new computer and i start with my lovely Dwarf Rogue.

I still have him.. I'm in love with this little creature !
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

I once made a dwarf hunter called ruffy on a friends account. made it to 7 before i deleted it