Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    I personally think they gonna bomb it instantly with the full 20% damage , health , etc nerfs , just as they did that with t11.
    I'm thinking something like that as well. I don't see 'em putting in the time to implement a buff of any kind of progressive changes. Just "TO THE GROUND!!" and then back to work.

Riplimb now moves 20% slower after picking up Shannox spear. More ice traps and less fire traps.

Ryolith now lose 20 stacks of armor per volcano. Superheated will not start in p1 at all instead of after 5 minutes.

Beth, well I can't see how Blizzard can nerf her anymore then they already has. Lets say less HP, less damage and slower stacking of the AoE in p2.

Aly's adds will now have twice the casttime on both their spells. All adds will have less HP and damage. Tornados will be slower, and deal a lot less damage.

Baleroc will receive a large HP and damage nerf. Countdown will now prio people without the debuff. D-blade will now only hit for 70% of the tank's HP.

Majordomo will build up his energy slower, and everything will deal less damage.

And Sons of Flame on Ragnaros can now be sheeped..

10+ Year Old Account
    This again. Why do people care so much? I just don't get it.

OT: I hope they nerf the shit out of it so even people in greens can do it. The tears would fall like rain!! Lol

Didnt they say it would be as bad as the T11 raids?

So it will be like 30% to all damage and health and even more to some mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafter View Post
    Didnt they say it would be as bad as the T11 raids?

So it will be like 30% to all damage and health and even more to some mechanics?
    Yes, they did. Only the thing is - T11 was 20% not 30%

Deleted
    Judging the text they gave us:
    -Nerfs or adjustments over the course of multiple days/weeks starting the 19th (they will START hotfixing in suggests multiple adjustments)
    -The same as T11 suggests simple %-wise nerfs over the board, though they did not touch the hardmodes

Frankly, I can see them just -5% on the 19th, and then go from there. I think this is more work for them than just adding in that guy with a zonewide aura giving 5% extra everything, but that would screw over dps, logs and everything, so they might consider that as well.

Deleted
    Prob an all round hp nerf to most bosses and some change to mechanics and dmg done from them (ex. Baleroc crystal dmg, Superheated Rag hc ...)

The way I read it, the upcoming nerf was compared to the T11 nerfs, so I'm expecting to read about a lot of 20% reductions in damage and health.

I thought it was just HP? my guild are on 2/7 in 25 heroic so I'd like some small nerf to 25 heroic about 10% less HP or something but not too much, if we walk into 25 heroic after nerf and clear 6/7 then it's a waste of time and I'll probably give up but if they make it slightly easier but still challenging then who knows, knowing Blizzard they will nerf FL to hell and back so scrubs QQing on the forums can get 391 gear from 6/7 in FL but hopefully not.

It really amazes me though, FL normal is so easy anyone half decent should really be clearing it but they didn't or barely nerfed BWD/BOT heroic and they are still hard so hopefully FL heroic remains just as hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    And Sons of Flame on Ragnaros can now be sheeped..
    now that tickled me

nurf normals as much as they want imo. But leave heroics alone cos they are supposed to be there for people who want the challange. Has the whinging actually gotten to the point that scrubs are expecting faceroll easy kills in heroic content now?
    Last edited by Lutharr the Dead n Damned; 2011-09-18 at 12:08 PM.

In Tier 11, it wasn't just a 20% health/damage drop but every boss had a multiple of their abilities adjusted/nerfed. When Blizz say they'll hotfixing nerfs over the course of a few weeks, I've interpreted that as giving every FL boss the simple 20% Health/Damage nerf right at the start, it's the easiest kind of nerf to implement. Afterwards, they'll probably keep an eye out on key abilities (i.e. It doesn't matter whether Alysrazor's HC health and damage is dropped by 20%, if even a few of your raiders can't handle tornado's, it's a wipe) see which are the most problematic and adjust them accordingly, doing a few hotfixes a week.

Quote Originally Posted by turlockmike View Post
    So big that totalbiscuit will subscribe for 1 day just so that he can cancel his sub and complain about how easy content is that he never did.
    how true

I really hope the nerfs are to damage and healing requirements and not to the core mechanics of the fight. This way people are still forced to deal with the mechanics of the fight, but they can just focus on them. An example could be Beth'tilac. An obvious way to nerf her would be to lower the spawn rate or the damage of the Broodlings. This would however remove focus from what actually makes the fight different on hardmode. Instead I'd rather see a nerf to the health of drones and spinners forcing people to still deal with the fight, but allowing them more room to think about it.

Deleted
    If the heroic nerf will really be as hard as the T11normal one was, then it should be very easy to clear 6/7hc even with a very low guild. Just sad about this. Normalmode nerfs are okay, but heroic should be hard and only for decent playing people. I guess we will do 6/7hc in our Altraid if it's really -20% on everything.

I'd say they probably won't be as bad, especially the normal nerfs. T12 normals are incredibly, let's say, "accessible". All I see happening are lesser heroic mode nerfs and some minor normal mode nerfs honestly, and mostly in the terms of HP and overall damage nerfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    I've been wondering this a lot too, I wonder if blizzard will keep what they changed a secret or if they will come out with a solidified list of changes.
    I guarantee it will be at least a 20% nerf like they did with Tier 11 content.

Deleted
    ICC Buff v2?

5% health/dmg/absorbtion increase every ~3 weeks?

"To achieve these goals, we’ll be toning down the difficulty of both normal and Heroic raids through hotfixes in the coming weeks.

so this is a heads up that we’re planning to apply the difficulty hotfixes beginning the week of September 19."

Makes me think 1 of two things: either it will be an ICC-like buff, or they are going to nerf one boss a week so that they can hold peoples hands through each boss...ok heres an even easier H. Shannox, next week we'll nerf Ryolith for ya...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    More ice traps and less fire traps.
    I'd laugh so hard at that. I could see a trade pug going in and people being frozen left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    If it were to keep in trend with the BWD, BoT and Tot4W nerfs, it wouldn't happen until 4.3 hits. Instead, we're getting the nerf with a couple of months to go, which is why I think it'll be gradual, like in ICC, just that they'll nerf bosses instead of buffing us.
    You obviously have reading comprehension issues then. The blue post stated they will be nerfing the content like they did with T11 except it will hit prior to the next tier not after the next tier is out.