Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd guess they just program better aimbots for the console players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxs101 View Post
    http://www.reghardware.com/2011/09/1..._in_windows_8/

Xbox live is coming to windows 8.

Also, nb4qq about PC players being OP.

What do you guys think?
    Gonna be fun teaching all them console kiddies why WASD+mouse is so much better than their little gamepads.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe some PC games wont take hours to find a match now

Microsoft is gonna backpeddle so fast on this and be like "after further revue we decided we should no longer smoke pot at the meetings!"
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll believe it when it is actually accomplished, but it probably has something to do with PS3 and steam trying to do the same thing.

If so, this would be an amazing thing. I would love it.

If this is the case, I will finally be able to roflstomp my friends at shooters. They all play 360 and considering I'm terrible with the control sticks this is going on my christmas list :]

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Pretty sure that's because they fixed it in the later revisions. If you had an original xbox (I do) you'd know that it was a huge problem.
    Had mine for about 5 years and it just RROD on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds nice

eh I took a look at the data and this seems more of the "now u can see ur xbox live stuff when away from ur Xbox!" not really crossing the worlds
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

If you can use keyboard and mouse, I'm all for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    If you can use keyboard and mouse, I'm all for it.
    There'd be no reason to have an Xbox over a PC if you could use a mouse and keyboard on one.

...But I play pc to get away from the xbox fan boys....

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    There'd be no reason to have an Xbox over a PC if you could use a mouse and keyboard on one.
    console exclusives?

and no, xBox Live service on Windows != Gears of War 3 or other console-only game on Windows, suck it PC "gamers". :twisted:

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean we can only play games that the companies make for the pc? Or would the actual xbox cd work on the pc?

It's not going to be what you think, it's almost just a rebranding of Windows Live. So not every game is going to be playable by both sides, even games that are available on both probably won't be cross-platform. Almost identical to what you have on WP7, you will now have one account were on all 3 platforms you will be able to check it and message etc like you do on the regular xbox.

Most cross-platform games will probably arcade games etc... and the occasional big game. All in all it's a lightly beefed up WP7 XBL experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay now Keyboard + Mouse Vs. Xbox controllers.. Feel sorry for PS3 users who have to go against people with eagle eye

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Gonna be fun teaching all them console kiddies why WASD+mouse is so much better than their little gamepads.
    because there's absolutely no "kiddies" playing the PC version right?... cmon now think before posting
    --- The Time Warden --- A Comprehensive Hero Class Idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator8 View Post
    because there's absolutely no "kiddies" playing the PC version right?... cmon now think before posting
    hes obviously never played tf2

Can you say hackers? lmao

I dont think that they will make many pc and xbox mutli games, but i think it would be nice to play some new xbox games on pc, Windows live has been on PC for quit some time, intergrating it into the OS was only the next step. I play Fallout 3 on PC and chatted on xbox live with my homies many times. Same for GTA4