Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Keyboard+Mouse vs my Controller ? Seriously o_O I /bow to the PC Elitism, but I'll squish you with one jolt of the thumbstick. >.>

TB just did an answer on one of his vids about this and I fully agreed with how he responded to the question. I don't like that this is a "forced" thing. I am pretty glad that I can just stick with win7 and not have to worry about it for years to come though.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftfeet View Post
    The xbox players will get an autoaim feature to compete against pc players.

Bah to slow,

They have tested this already even with auto aim. an average PC player was still able to take out a proxbox player easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Aminor View Post
    Dw, console gamers have auto aim built in.
    All games have auto aim trufax. Also heard aiming with a mouse is hard.

Deleted
    PC gamers will OWN xbox gamers HANDS DOWN

With the argument of who is going to own who though, I would probably think that they will separate the gamers, as to not cause a massive amount of grief to there already Xboxlive community.

Quote Originally Posted by KillacrusadeME View Post
    Keyboard+Mouse vs my Controller ? Seriously o_O I /bow to the PC Elitism, but I'll squish you with one jolt of the thumbstick. >.>
    Eh, post your grades in Calc III and Physics II and the likes and you'll start to impress me. Other than that, I couldn't give a poop less.
    (not directed toward Killa, but the concept of beeing 'wowed' by someones video game abilities.)

Time to destroy xbox users...

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Eh, post your grades in Calc III and Physics II and the likes and you'll start to impress me. Other than that, I couldn't give a poop less.
    (not directed toward Killa, but the concept of beeing 'wowed' by someones video game abilities.)
    Well considering gaming can be a career and earn you big prize pools, none of that Clac, or Physics would matter to someone who can make a living off video games .

Quote Originally Posted by blade5o View Post
    Yay now Keyboard + Mouse Vs. Xbox controllers.. Feel sorry for PS3 users who have to go against people with eagle eye
    Aye, mouse against controller in multiplayer - biggest BS ever...

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    There'd be no reason to have an Xbox over a PC if you could use a mouse and keyboard on one.
    Last I checked you could use a KBM on a PS3 after one of the patches(maybe it was that way on release don't have one) and that didn't stop people from playing their PC over it.

As for XBL coming to Win8, eh, doesn't effect me much as I don't play many FPS games which seem to be the vast majority of titles on the Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiej View Post
    Well considering gaming can be a career and earn you big prize pools, none of that Clac, or Physics would matter to someone who can make a living off video games .
    It's true, but it doesn't mean they can hold their weight in a decent conversation either. It also doesn't mean that they can actually "do" anything interesting either. You've basically equated "pro gamers" to "pro basketball" players; neither of which impress me nor should they.

---------- Post added 2011-09-18 at 05:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    Aye, mouse against controller in multiplayer - biggest BS ever...
    This still ends up just being a balancing issue of which I don't think most developers will actually spend much time doing. We're probably going to end up having some games with a bias number scale to PC and others which have a bias number scale to Console.

In my opinion though, we're probably going to have more on the side of Console only because that seems to be the larger (easier) market to cash in on.

its going to be very fun to play vs xbox players sadly all those video makers that play call of duty or any shooting game on the xbox, will need to find new ways to attract people to their gameplay