Thread: Vuhdo problem!

Deleted

Vuhdo problem!

So was just playing around some with Vuhdo, and somehow the bars stopped "glowing" and went kinda dark.. its like that for all bar types.. so dont know what to do, anyone know how fo xix it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't use vuhdo myself, but if you can't get your bars "glowing" again, you could delete the "Vuhdo files" in the WTF folder. Then it should reset.
    - be3f

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by be3f View Post
    Don't use vuhdo myself, but if you can't get your bars "glowing" again, you could delete the "Vuhdo files" in the WTF folder. Then it should reset.
    Its a pain in the ass to set it up all again tho, i prolly just clicked on something bad but i cant find it.. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by froazen View Post
    So was just playing around some with Vuhdo, and somehow the bars stopped "glowing" and went kinda dark.. its like that for all bar types.. so dont know what to do, anyone know how fo xix it?
    What do you mean they stopped glowing?
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu View Post
    What do you mean they stopped glowing?
    http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5387/namnls13371.png
    pic here, abit bad maybe but yea, as u can see its kinda dark, used to be much more brighter :/

Did you change the texture that you are using?
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah seem either you've changed the texture, or using a "dark class" color option.
    - be3f

most likely a texture problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorWood View Post
    most likely a texture problem
    Whatever texture i have its always really dark compared what they used to be =/ I wnet to panels>bars and changed the texture there, but yea, same thing, maybe theres some other texture option i cant find? :<

Probably not checking the thread anymore but I'll answer anyway. It's a common problem with people not choosing the right bouquets for background/healtbar and mouseover.
    Options-General-Indicators-Mouseover -> set to empty/none
    Options-General-Indicators-Health Bar -> make sure you choose a bouquet that starts with Health Bar (generic, ..........). Do NOT choose a background bouquet for a health bar.
    Options-General-Indicators-Background -> make sure you choose a bouquet that starts with Background:............. Do NOT set a Health Bar bouquet into a background slot.