Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

WoW and the opposite sex?

Anyone have any funny stories regarding WoW and the opposite sex? Cyber relationships? Cyber stalkers? Cyber cheats? etc. Have you ever walked in on a couple of freaks cybering in the bed of a random inn? Haha. This stuff always cracks me up. I'll begin...

One time, on a pvp realm I was playing as a male belf. At the time I played alot with my (now ex) gf. One day we were in Hellfire for whatever reason, and this level 60 female belf dk comes along with an obscene name with all hyphens and weird lettering. Anywho, my ex and I decided to troll "her" a little and speak to her in random ass like... Edwardian English speech. The dk seemed a little freaked out and logged.

Later on that night I was playing alone, doing quests in Shadowmoon Valley for questing achievements. This DK turns up out of nowhere in the same zone as me whispering me to boost her through dungeons. I was acting all not interested, just messing with her, telling her I was busy and all that. In the end she seemed to take the hint but insisted on "showing me something". I went along with this and met up with her and followed her to this weird cave/underground thing in Shadowmoon with some friendly NPC's down there and some kinda jail/prison. Anyway, she's about 5 seconds ahead of me so I followed her in and find her on her knees in an empty cell, with her char stripped of all it's armour/items. I was just like "lmfao, erm...". She proceeded to tell me about how she had somehow set her items etc so she could remove all of her char's clothing with one click.

Then she went on to tell me how she was willing to give me a cyber bj for x amount of dungeon boosts. I was just like, "WTF", some of the creepiest stuff I've witnessed. I remembered reading some joke thing were this dude was cybering with some random woman, and just acting like an eejit, cyber-setting the curtains on fire etc, ripping the girls shirt etc etc. I went along with it like that for a bit, but it just got too awkward so I agreed to boost her without having to do that. I told my (now ex) gf at the time, and she saw the funny side. I was well aware the belf dk was most likely a dude.

Anyway, a few months later I saw the same char while I was doing a world event thingy, collecting eggs in belf start zone. I went up to crack a joke and the biatch had me on ignore. Just cracked me up so much. She was geared to the max in the space of about 2-3 months. No points for guessing how "she" obtained all of the gear and raid spots.

Whatever you do, just don't go to Moon Guard upstairs in the Goldshire Inn beds at 3 am, just don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    Whatever you do, just don't go to Moon Guard upstairs in the Goldshire Inn beds at 3 am, just don't do it.
    Indeed.just dont go to goldshire inn at all on moon guard.

Yeah, pretty much all my stories involve Goldshire...and none of them are on Moon Guard.

Deleted
    Once walked in on some pvp action with my boyfriend, some orc female was apparently gagged and there were three males standing around her inside the tent. she was like, *mumbling* and all this. Me and my boyfriend just stood there like, wtf have we walked in on?
    Fair enough, pvp is pvp... but gang rape? Lol.
    funny thing is the orc was probably a dude irl.

Well... about 6 months after I started playing WoW I met a girl in Ironforge. I asked about someone who could cook me some barbecued buzzrd wings for a quest in STV. She offered and went with me to farm the buzzards in Badlands.

We started hanging around in-game and travelling alot around the world exploring. One day we went to Mulgore and after running around Tunder BLuff and escaping, we endedn our evening in a nice camp fire in the border between Mulgore and The Barrens. We where just there, two allies level 50 around a camp fire. Sudently an Orc Warlock low level apears wealking, going directly to Mulgore. He stops look at us in wonder for some seconds and left when I started walking towards him.

I laugh when I think what he thought when he saw two allies level ?? just there chillin' haha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Girls don't play WoW - Women play WoW.

Deleted
    Would you like to explain how cybering makes people 'freaks', OP? I mean, really, go ahead, because I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

For the record, in WoW, it's not cyber, it's erotic roleplay. It's sometimes simply an extension of normal roleplay, but you seem like the type of asshole who calls normal RP'ers freaks too.

But even if it is just normal cyber for people to derive sexual gratification, do you have a problem with that? It has nothing to do with you what people do with their time on WoW.

Just because YOU don't do what they do, that doesn't give you the right to call them freaks.

Grow up.
    Last edited by mmoce6e4ec6ff7; 2011-09-18 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thealmightyf View Post
    Would you like to explain how cybering makes people 'freaks', OP? I mean, really, go the fuck ahead, because I have no idea how the fuck you came to that conclusion.

For the record, in WoW, it's not cyber, it's erotic roleplay. It's sometimes simply an extension of normal roleplay, but you seem like the type of asshole who calls normal RP'ers freaks too.

But even if it is just normal cyber for people to derive sexual gratification, do you have a fucking problem with that? It has nothing to do with you what people do with their time on WoW.

Just because YOU don't do what they do, that doesn't give you the fucking right to call them freaks.

Grow the fuck up.
    Not to really counter your point, but people might take you seriously if you left out the unnecessary profanity. Having that much profanity in what would otherwise be an intelligent response makes it sound like you're over-embellishing or sarcastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helbereth View Post
    Not to really counter your point, but people might take you seriously if you left out the unnecessary profanity. Having that much profanity in what would otherwise be an intelligent response makes it sound like you're over-embellishing or sarcastic.
    I guess you're right, sorry. Edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Devendra View Post
    freaks
    I'm sorry, but I stopped reading here. While you may disagree with what they are doing, you shouldn't be judging them as "freaks." To each his own.

You are terrible to brush people off as "freaks" op. If they like it, they like it...doesnt make them freaks. There is probably something out of the usual that you like, i bet you like puking on woman before you are with them...freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

On my first female night elf character I rolled I had some guy trying to cyber with me in the deeprun tram. I was just like "I'm a dude leave me alone". And he responded " aw baby they all say that you're not foolin me" /ignore. Haven't made too many female characters since....

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    On my first female night elf character I rolled I had some guy trying to cyber with me in the deeprun tram. I was just like "I'm a dude leave me alone". And he responded " aw baby they all say that you're not foolin me" /ignore. Haven't made too many female characters since....
    That's just pure gold right their hahaha, People are desperate ~shakes head~

So sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't made a male character since my first 5 (that I've kept). I've never had some idiot walk up and try to cyber with me.

Maybe I just exude masculinity...

Deleted
    i like that he chose a seedy location such as Deeprun Tram. classic :')

Quote Originally Posted by Tamatzui View Post
    i like that he chose a seedy location such as Deeprun Tram. classic :')
    Yea he was quite the ladies man, from the look of it he was just sitting down there for a while and messaging people as they came through (tram had a little more traffic back then). Was like a level 30ish in no gear except for a vest thing and some tight leather pants, pretty hot. In hindsight I should have asked him if he had any success, lol

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea he was quite the ladies man, from the look of it he was just sitting down there for a while and messaging people as they came through (tram had a little more traffic back then). Was like a level 30ish in no gear except for a vest thing and some tight leather pants, pretty hot. In hindsight I should have asked him if he had any success, lol
    I am slightly disturbed just by visualizing it in my brain right now ick.

This topic actually relates to a female Blood Elf Paladin alt back in BC. It was my first Horde char (I played Alliance), and I was randomly exploring Orgrimmar. In the old Valley of Spirits, there was a building beside the Mage trainer one, which I randomly wandered into. On the top floor, there was this naked male Troll Rogue. The individual proceeded to walk up to me, and say how I "interrupted something". He continued to /emote my clothes off, and make gestures towards my character.

To say the least, I logged out, deleted the level 16 Paladin, and went back to Alliance. I never went back to Horde until two server moves later.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember a youtube video of some girl who is a gnome getting off on vent and this guy somehow relays the audio to another dude in the vent in another ch.
    She ends with i bet you wont think of gnomes the same anymore.

And also goldshire on moonguard, anywhere, anytime.