Page 1 of 2
LastLast

People trolling random battle grounds.

People should get banned for purposely aiding the enemy and causing their faction to lose. If not banned then they shouldnt be able to play battlegrounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want serious BGs, I recommend you try Rated Battlegrounds with a Guild... this is why we don't want 'Random RBGs'

That would require nearly everybody in BGs to get banned, pretty much. Especially AB would be a ban-fest, because loads of people go for Stables(Horde) and Farm(Alliance) before having everything else capped, let alone secured.

You mean you don't like using bloodlust while sitting in the gates waiting for the game to begin?

you should only do bg's to farm HK and nonthing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    That would require nearly everybody in BGs to get banned, pretty much. Especially AB would be a ban-fest, because loads of people go for Stables(Horde) and Farm(Alliance) before having everything else capped, let alone secured.
    This isn't bannable behavior. The alliance who grabbed a glaive and ran back to a group of horde to get taken out instantly last night should have been banned.

Wont happen.

I mean when horde has the siege engine and instead of taking it into the alliance base, the guy takes it to the horde base and laughs at everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruschk View Post
    I mean when horde has the siege engine and instead of taking it into the alliance base, the guy takes it to the horde base and laughs at everyone.
    THis is actualy a very effective strat (especially in lowbie games), the siege engine can usually 1 or 2 shot the enemy team if they spawn there (I'm surprised there are people that still don't know about this). I've gone 100 and 0 with this strat.

Report for greifing, not that it does much but every now and then you'll get and instant response and shizz hits the fan.

Did this on a speed hacker in AB one time, he had done 3 laps before we made it to farm and was luaghing about it in /bg

I turned on auto run and put in a ticket, had a blue on the line before I made it to the Mine.

GM froze him and he disappeared from the BG :P
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Quote Originally Posted by Ruschk View Post
    People should get banned for purposely aiding the enemy and causing their faction to lose. If not banned then they shouldnt be able to play battlegrounds.
    If you do not use the ticketing system, nothing will be done. People can be suspended for doing stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by alilei31 View Post
    My favorite thing to do in BGs as alliance is to cheer for the Horde. I figure if Im gonna lose majority of my BGs Im gonna at least have some fun. Its so funny how much rage it causes. Like when both teams have the flag and we drop theirs I will yell "Cap, cap, cap" and when Horde caps I will be like "Hell yea nice just 2 to go" Its hilarious because people will just go off in BG chat. Also when Im on my priest I will lifegrip people attacking enemy flag carriers so they can get away. I see this as no different than people who refuse to heal, fight on roads, or never defend nodes, towers. Instead of raging I just have some fun with it. Its no more griefing than all the terribads I usually end up with in random BGs. If I reported every bad player for griefing queues would be in the hours because no one would be left.
    There's a big difference between bad players that try to win and bad players that troll. Guess which one is the one that can be suspended?

I'd rather wait in a queue for 10-20 minutes without any griefers. There's more people that actually try to win (and don't grief) than you think, pessimist.

Quote Originally Posted by alilei31 View Post
    How can you prove trolling in a BG? I consider running flags in EoTs when we dont have a single tower trolling. I consider getting farmed at our GY trolling, I consider refusing to play defense trolling, I consider staying on the beach in strand when demos are at yellow gate trolling. If you arent trying to win then you are trying to make us lose. Also I usually dont start my BG trolling unless its a foregone conclusion that we have already lost. Oh that reminds me anyone that holds the flag for 10 mins when we are down 0-2 with 10 mins left with no chance at winning to be seriously trolling. Just drop the damn thing so we can requeue.
    Oh how I hate when we are losing 0-2 and the team desperatly tries to defend the last flag for 20m...

Then I /bg JUST LET THEM CAP! and get called a series of names I can't quite post here :>

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    There's a big difference between bad players that try to win and bad players that troll. Guess which one is the one that can be suspended?

I'd rather wait in a queue for 10-20 minutes without any griefers. There's more people that actually try to win (and don't grief) than you think, pessimist.
    Difference between "can" and "will".

Blizzard isn't going to micromanage every battleground to make sure players are playing in a way that wins battlegrounds. Battlegrounds are pretty much instanced "world pvp" with optional objectives.

Blizzard isn't going to ban or suspend accounts simply because players aren't conforming to what other players want of them.

Personally though, I would love to see people's accounts closed if they are on the road between the nodes, for more than 30 seconds in Arathi Basin.
    Last edited by Joyride; 2011-09-19 at 01:23 AM.

it is proven that alliance usually lose. so might as well have fun and enjoy. or simply allow horde to win to get out of there faster.

Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    it is proven that alliance usually lose.
    Proven, eh? Source please. Because it hasn't. I assume you play Alliance.

People will get back to BG basics, with the focus on winning once Blizz eliminates BG achievements. Go figure the odds on that.

it is proven that alliance usually lose. so might as well have fun and enjoy. or simply allow horde to win to get out of there faster.
    Arathi Basin, my most played battleground at 426 games, I have won 233 times, which is over 50% of the time.

My total battlegrounds played is 732, and I have won 336 of them. Yes, slightly under 50% though the other battlegrounds don't have as many games for a fair sample size.

Wins are about even between horde and alliance.

Usually yes, as do horde.

When I PVP as horde and we don't get off to a good start, people scream "horde are bad at pvp, always lose coz of nub kids"

Exactly the same happens when I PVP as alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    If you want serious BGs, I recommend you try Rated Battlegrounds with a Guild... this is why we don't want 'Random RBGs'
    This basically, or just make a group with your mates and join in the fun. If you can get 5 or more may as well do rbgs.
    My Youtube Channel | My Character | My Blog
    Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!