Lightbulb Self-hosted EPGPWeb Equivalent! You want it, I've got it!

Hello there community. Last month I worked on a EPGPWeb copy, and decided to ask the community: Do you want this?

I kind of hate the EPGPWeb, as it's not very flexible or updated, so I sat down and made my own in a couple of hours. This one goes to all you guildmasters out there. If you're hosting your own website and don't want to use EPGPWeb any longer, you could use my script.

However, it needs to be refined and some parts needs to be re-written to be more efficient and configurable, but if you're interested in this, let me hear your voices.
    Time is money, and work is time, so if there is no interest in this, I'll just put it in a corner and maybe work on it when/if more interest for something like this shows itself.

Best Regards,
    Gotfish/Rebjorn.
    Last edited by Rebjorn; 2011-09-18 at 10:06 PM. Reason: added link to EPGPWeb

hey i know this is old as shit, but seeing as i cant PM you, i have little other options. If this is still available id love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved this to a more fitting section.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Considering the OP was last active in 2011, I believe we can consider this matter closed.