Poll: ???

Are you a conspiracy theorist?

Let's see!

Deleted
    As if I was going to tell you...

Deleted
    Oh, it's you..

Here's a schematic for yah: Rather than going around making over 9000 threads saying "Just to see what people say derp, I R so clevr"you should make 1 thread where you ask all questions and perhaps give some extra info or go to a site that's dedicated to just polls, like quizzila, they have the same language as you there.
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2013-01-03 at 11:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not. It's a well known fact that the lizard men who live underneath LA infiltrated the United States government to fake the moon landing, then stored the evidence inside of the twin towers, so when the crab people (who infiltrated the Chinese government after the fall of the USSR of course) found out where the evidence for the fake moon landing was being held, the lizard people (US gov.) were forced to blow it up from the inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're in the walls... they know everything we say and see.

Can't say. They already suspect I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it matters.. are you one of them?

I was going to be a conspiracy theorist, but then I realised - that's how they GET YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to be one, but then they stole all my tinfoil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Everyone go watch Mel Gibson's conspiracy theory! If you haven't

Great movie btw :>

10+ Year Old Account
    No. The moon landing, 9-11, Obama's place of birth, etc, etc, are just ridiculous tales created by hoaxers and fraudsters pushing an agenda or trying to scam people out of money.

Or so . . . that's what they told me to post.
    Putin khuliyo

nope, but i do enjoy listening to them talk. always entertaining, and i giggle a little bit every time one of them uses "sheeple"

Deleted
    No,and I find people who are crazy about it annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Everyone go watch Mel Gibson's conspiracy theory! If you haven't

Great movie btw :>
    Can i watch this safely without being enrolled in conspiracies? <.<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Once for an assignment many years ago I was rolling out the possibility for 9/11 beeing a setup by the government, let's just say they still think i'm a nut.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Are you an FBI agent?

Deleted
    You should be, because we are living between your walls.

And of course this post was a lie... or was it ?

Im out, knocking against walls for panic.

Deleted
    I have a firm belief in the early cataclysm belt designs not being huge because the artists wanted more space, but because blizzard tried to cater to the RPers who had wanted marriage/pregnancy options for ages (no seriously, you looked pregnant in those belts).

Jokes aside - i do like saying "its a conspiracy" when appropriate, and coming up with silly theories on the spot, but im never serious about it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only a conspiracy theorist when I have my tinfoil hat on. Right now it's over on the dresser... No, wait. It's gone! The Gummint came and stole my tinfoil hat! Nooooooooo!

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I know you're not working for the government to scout video game forums for conspiracy theorists so that you can have government assassins kill them for knowing too much?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe