Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I invested in a Razer Deathadder mouse and Razer Lycosa keyboard a few days ago and things are going great. I can't really provide a comparison to Steelseries or anything, but I can say that Razer products seem to be quality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Yes, and if memory serves me correct they are made by Monster. Together with brands like Skullcandy they are a prime example of headphones to avoid. I don't think I have heard anyone be satisfied when it comes to a purchase of a Monster product. For the price you pay, they offer very mediocre sound and build quality. It's a classic example of "you pay too much for the brand".
    I don't agree. Well, I do to a certain extent - sure, they're overpriced due to their brand BUT that's not all you're paying for. Skullcandy's terrible (asides a few exceptions like the wooden Holua which are actually good, at least from my experience), the Monster Beats are not. Is it possible to get the same quality for less? Sure, I'd honestly think so, even though I personally have not found a good example as of yet. Is said quality amazing? Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I don't agree. Well, I do to a certain extent - sure, they're overpriced due to their brand BUT that's not all you're paying for. Skullcandy's terrible (asides a few exceptions like the wooden Holua which are actually good, at least from my experience), the Monster Beats are not. Is it possible to get the same quality for less? Sure, I'd honestly think so, even though I personally have not found a good example as of yet. Is said quality amazing? Absolutely.
    First off, the build quality on the beats is terrible. They're really comfy around the ears, but they break easy. Also, the ANC is bad. The sound is decent, but is really heavy on the low end, highs are hard to hear at all.

Will you get a decent headset by paying $300+ for them? Yeah, but you could get something better from an actual audio company for less.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650