Satellite Online

Well i was just looking around and stumbled across this site http://satelliteonlinedirect.blogspot.com/ . I was wondering if anyone has used this before and if its safe. Im at college right now and would like to be able to watch Game of Thrones when it starts up again.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

Do your parents have HBO? You can watch the videos on HBOgo if you can get their account info, or I even had one of my friends give me his account name and password so I could watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Do your parents have HBO? You can watch the videos on HBOgo if you can get their account info, or I even had one of my friends give me his account name and password so I could watch it.
    No my parents don't have HBO and i don't know anyone who does.
    Just wondering about that site because it says its a one time fee which would be great.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk

Looks fishy to me. Why is it a blog? I wouldn't try it unless someone comes in and gives some proof that its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    Looks fishy to me. Why is it a blog? I wouldn't try it unless someone comes in and gives some proof that its legit.
    Yeah thats exactly what i was thinking, and of course why i asked.

The more i look at it, the more of a scam site it looks, i will just pass on that.
    Last edited by flareside; 2011-09-19 at 03:45 AM.