Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It is silly to complain about Rogues and Raid formations *now* when Blizz haven't released details of the class balancing; for all we know Rogues could become a competitive or well balanced Raid DPS spec.

Deleted
    why the hell will i not be able to use my corrupted ashbringer?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!! Why blizzard why!!!!

edit: read wrong, thank god almost got a heart attack

I finally got it. All these wihners are simply disciples of the Westboro Baptist Church, indirectly telling us that God hates World of Warcraft. Too bad I only worship John Cleese. 4.3, can`t wait.

wow no tier gear from valor points? good god blizzard can you not make up your Fing mind on this point system. Really screwing a lot of people out there that cant fing Farm raids every single week, on top of that adding yet another melee Legendary.. This patch is sound worse and worse.

i lol'd at people complaining

Yey.... daggers -_- good thing only 1 class uses it

Deleted
    Scrolling through this thread, I have made an observation: A lot of you are being general asses. Some of you are talking so passionately about your extreme hatred for Greg that the mental images that come to mind are of obese Francis-impersonators frothing at the mouth in anger. 8 innovative encounters, 3 (heroic) dungeons, 2 new features (one of which is low-key, but Transmo. is game changing), Darkmoon revamp, LFR, brand new legendary (Yes, rogues, get over it)... how dare they, right?!

Relax and take it easy, guys. We don't know much yet, apart from the screenshots (which are fantastic, whole new barren landscapes?! Unique Well of Eternity architecture?!) so be cool.

I leave you with this, from ScrollsofLore.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Corrupted Ashbringer won't be available for transmogrification from any vendor. Old PvP armor will come back for transmogrification. What... And called the well of eternitiy raid with azshara and illidan.

Deleted
    Can people shut the fuck up already? Tired of your complaints even thou there is no way you can see it yet. Quit playing if you're such a whiny bitch.

lol pvpers boned again. No epic gems for you guys, have fun ^____^

They better make the legendary usuable by shamans and adjust like they will for combat... rogues have gotten too many legendaries..

Deleted
    im thinking valor points might be available in the lfr groups to buy gear thats better than t12 but worse than t13 now then what i dont get is that the lfr drops will be lower ilvl than raids their from but higher than the new instances, so are the new instances going to be ilvl equal to za/zg? or will they improve the raid drops from bwd to a level higher than the new instances?

Tier 13 will not be available at all from valor points.
    So.. T12 is not converted to Justice? If so, it is going to suck having to roll against 4 others for my tier tokens in my 10m.
    Epic gems will drop in the new raid in Normal and Heroic only. Each player gets a geode when a boss is killed which has a small chance to contain an epic gem, most will have rare gems. It is rare enough to take all of 4.3 to replace all of your red rare quality gems with red epic gems.
    Is 10m going to get the shaft on the ratio?
    Melee classes will be getting a buff that is only active in the new raid to help them compete with ranged classes.
    Instead of fixing the issue that this entire expansion is pro-ranged, melee just get a raid buff. More threat for my tank I guess..
    Old PvP armor will come back for transmogrification.
    Like the old sets that require tier tokens? Can't wait to use my blue Onslaught again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    They've finally released Ysera's dragon form? Hooray! Took'em long enough, whole bloody Xpac... but I digress. Now we just need Nozdormu's and the set will be complete!... and I do mean uncorrupted Nozzy.
    So... Murozond is an Infinite dragon? Unique model, pretty cool. Just wish figuring out the original bronze color scheme would be easier. And he doesn't have any of the gems and trinkets the other aspects wear. Can't even figure out how that hourglass shoulderpad would transition... :P
    And of course, a view of the uncorrupted black dragon wouldn't hurt either (Let's face it, he's gonna be the new Black aspect when Neltharion goes down assuming they don't pull some Deus Ex Machina to make Thrall ascend into Dragodhood. As they're gonna let some Old God-tainted dragon lead, kinda why we're killing Deathwing!). The only thing we know about the uncorrupted black dragon is... that he'll be black. (Although some people seem under the impression uncorrupted black dragons were brown? But I haven't read any lore saying that, so... yeah.)
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2011-09-21 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperacchius View Post
    I hope your being sarcastic, melee has been getting the finger this whole expantion.
    Yeah and ranged got that same finger throughout WOTLK and we didn't complain this much as melee do nowadays, or get stupid cheap balancing fixes like some lame buff they're planning for 4.3. If they recognize melee are in such a bad place, which, frankly, they certainly are not to the extent to justify a raidwide melee buff, they need to look at the way they design encounters and at individual specs, not some cheap buff like this.

That said, what pisses me off the most are the already announced nerfs to heroic deathwing. Why should any scrub be able to see heroic deathwing when easy and normal mode deathwing will be readily available? Other players DO like a challenge, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    Whoa, whoa. Epic gems will *DROP*. IE, not prospected? For fuck sake. 800 stacks of Pyrite Ore to sell.....
    Hey, we're going back to the future. Hello, Black Temple gem distribution method.

Is that just a generic fountain or the real Well of Eternity? If it then it looks stupid and well recycled

Quote Originally Posted by Sookiie View Post
    Can people shut the fuck up already? Tired of your complaints even thou there is no way you can see it yet. Quit playing if you're such a whiny bitch.
    Let me guess...

You are playing Rogue right

The only problem I have so far is "Melee classes will be getting a buff that is only active in the new raid to help them compete with ranged classes." Why? The buff is only being applied because of the new Legendary Staff. So why make Legendary items when they don't feel like Legendary items any longer?!?

So when Rogues get there third Legendary, casters are going to get a buff ?!?!?

I think the crashed gunship is in Durotar or Orgrimmar.

It says that the raid EndTime will show the world if Deathwing wins.

Comeon... even more Thrall... really? Didn't he get enough screentime by now? This game should be renamed to Thrallaclysm already