Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wait, wait, wait they are buffing melee in the new raid? What the hell, that makes no sense to me at all. Those fights better favor ranged heavily then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    This is one of the biggest updates ever....and you're whining. Some of you REALLY need to go out and deal with the WORST of the WORST so you can actually be greatful for what we're getting.
    worst of the worst hmm i did a tour in afganistan and iraq what did you do i think i can type what i want
    i think the new heroic 5 mans sound cool i wish there were more bosses in the raid but if the deathwing encounter is as good as im hopeing
    it will be ill be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Karshda View Post
    Wait, wait, wait they are buffing melee in the new raid? What the hell, that makes no sense to me at all. Those fights better favor ranged heavily then.
    It's against Deathwing.. who has wings..

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    This is one of the biggest updates ever....and you're whining. Some of you REALLY need to go out and deal with the WORST of the WORST so you can actually be greatful for what we're getting.
    hey I'm allowed to my own opinion just like anyone else.

Why the hell are rogues getting another legendary???? And it's class specific to rogues only? Such bullcrap.

So, it is tru then.. The class that have had most legendaries of all has gotten yet another legendary. Im mighty sick of blizzard by now. Yes, of course, we do understand there should be no pattern to legendaries, but for * sake, there are some classes that must be completely epxelled form the queue because of sheer numbers of legendaries they've already had. The number 1 of them is definitely rogue. Giving them yet another new legendary is like spitting in the face of all the other classes that havent had one yet. Especially feral which never had anything legendary available.. Or both the shield-wearing classes.. So, the rogues didnt feel good because of mages high dps you say so you had to toss them a bone? How about all these specs and classes that were even below rogues on dps all this time? Screw it. Take your new toy and choke on it.

Interesting that he refers to 'we’ll see how things look after another expansion or two' considering what we know from the Blizzard product slate about 2 more expansions before titan.

Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    worst of the worst hmm i did a tour in afganistan and iraq what did you do i think i can type what i want
    i think the new heroic 5 mans sound cool i wish there were more bosses in the raid but if the deathwing encounter is as good as im hopeing
    it will be ill be happy
    They said 6 bosses and then Deathwing. And Deathwing is supposed to be 3+ encounters (loot in between each phase). So thats about 9 or more bosses. Depending on how many phases DW has.

EDIT: Okay apparently 7 and 8 are DW. Thats different from the Joystick article. But the 9th is probably an optional heroic boss!
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2011-09-19 at 07:23 AM.

In 3 expansions I see this in my glass ball:Revamped Firelands, BWD & ICC. Am i wrong to speculate this. Hey, ilvl600 while being lvl 120. Just pro imo....just pro. Edit: Gear will not look the same, paintbuckettool seems to fix such things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Is he talking about the recipes? Or the actual gems. If it's the actual gems, that blows donkey shit.
    Just like in good ol' TBC times.

'We'll make daggers work for Combat rogues, just so Enhance shamans feel even more left out'

Deleted
    ''Right now leveling and gearing up alts takes a significant amount of time and investment'' ....I lol'd.

awesome - they promised to remove class specific items and gear - and then bow to the river of tears from rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Karshda View Post
    I wonder if it relates to things like how melee are forced to fight in the front during certain fights. In some of the encounters, the bosses have a buff/debuff that also makes it so they cannot parry. Without that, it's a DPS loss for us to be in front like that. There are also some fights with a decent amount of boss movement in them that become a pain for melee. Boss movement is the #1 reason why I hate the Ascendant Council fight in BoT.... It's such a frustrating fight when you feel like you're spending way too much time not smackin' stuff with your weapon(s)!

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Is he talking about the recipes? Or the actual gems. If it's the actual gems, that blows donkey shit.
    QFT - Not at all excited about the prospect of gems only dropping in raids. Why the hell did I level a jewelcrafter if I can't actually jewelcraft on her >.< I'm really hoping that was only part of it, and that they will in fact be prospectable from pyrite ore as well, or hell even available via VP or something.

This just reeks of laziness.

Rather than fix the numbers and tweak the classes to actually bring rogues THEMSELVES to a competitive level, they say fuck it, let's take the easy way out and hand them a meter stick (as in DPS meter, mind).

Rather than tweak the encounters so that melee and ranged can both perform where they need to be, they saw fuck it, just make the encounter ranged-friendly, and toss melee a 10k DPS lead right off the bat so they can contribute to the raid.

Keep this up, and no amount of legendaries, or any other bone you think to toss your paying subscribers is going to be enough. You are going to continue to lose subscriptions, mark my words.

Those 5-man instances sound pretty cool, can't wait to try them. LFR should revitalize the pugging population that was so dominant in Wrath. Does anyone remember if they mentioned whether it would work with all raids or just the new tier? I bet both rogues in my raid group are pretty excited about the new legendary. I'm insanely curious about the lore associated with this new black dragon and so glad they decided to expand on the lore from the Badlands quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Goobaman View Post
    Rather than fix the numbers and tweak the classes to actually bring rogues THEMSELVES to a competitive level, they say fuck it, let's take the easy way out and hand them a meter stick (as in DPS meter, mind).
    You know that's pretty funny, because I thought the easy way to buff rogues would be to just buff any of their passive spec bonuses or throw a huge mastery buff at them. But you're totally right, designing a quest chain and a legendary item from scratch sounds way way easier than that. .../sarcasm off
    Last edited by Notos; 2011-09-19 at 07:32 AM.

Go fuck yourself Ghostcrawler.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Endtime raid sounds awesome. I always wanted to see a Caverns of Time instance that takes place in the future. I also like how the third 5-man and the last raid do not seem to be contained into some giant fortress or cave and are all over the place.

Ugh for fuck sake blizzard, rogues don't need to feel special. If they did, they can just go into A BG and mess with people. I can only imagine what these daggers are going to do to PvP. This isn't new or exciting its bollox and there needs to not be legendarys limited to 1 class only, its ridiculous. Also, Really... 7/8 Bosses AGAIN in A Raid? FOR THE LAST RAID OF THE EXPANSION AT THAT. Firelands is stupid for only having 7 bosses, I guess they are suiting the raids now for the casuals and the LFR finder so people can finish it in 1 sitting rather then several nights how its suppose to be done. Welcome to World of Warcraft, the Newest game added to Facebook! Chat with your friends while you slay monsters for phat lewtz with little to no effort.