Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deathwing and tentacles in the same sentence multiple times makes me excited.

Quote Originally Posted by ungar View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    So on the first little island they might be fighting one of his tentacles, and then they have to fly to the next island and now they’re fighting a leg and then they fly to the next island and they’re fighting another big tentacle.
    wait...
    "Wait.... these aren't tentacles... OH GOD, I'M IN AN ANIME PO--" **'tentacle' grabs player, is flung into the maelstrom**

Other raiders: "it's..... IT'S PREHENSILE!!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Oh please Notos, how many times have you hear them pile on the BS about how it's not easy to just change numbers and coefficients around because it will mess with their precious concept of balance? They've said it numerous times. Whether it's true or not isn't something I can know.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronnos View Post
    You speak the truth! Though i'd add enhancers to that list, they never had anything either.
    Ummmm....Sulfuras? Pretty sure that counts as something.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    LOL this game is trashed, thanks god diablo 3 and guild wars 2 are coming out in the next few months
    I like how people praise games that are not even out yet and wanna change a game that has team with 7 years experience to a game that is launching soon and most likely full of bugs and other issues.

woot useless legendary. Both our 10mans dont have any rogues. in fact i dont think weve even got a rogue in the guild at all

Aka epic gems will be like it was in TBC and i just stocked up on pyrite for nothing GG sorry JCers.

I hope they fire every single blizzard employee and forces them onto the street - I am thoroughly disgusted with them declaring "oh no, the poor rogues aren't having a good time we better give them daggers." It is completely sick they go "we can't do a tanking legendary so we'll make one to exclude enh shaman entirely who THEN WONT GET ONE BECAUSE ROGUES GOT YET ANOTHER ONE RECENTLY." I really don't know how Greg "ghostcrawler" Street sleeps at night if he has the conscience he claims to have.I'd like to see tanks just stop tanking heroics until the decision to give rogues another legendary (after the glaives and bow) so he can fully understand what a terrible decision this is.

yeah pretty bummed about there being only 7/8 bosses in the raid. why don't they just make like 15 bosses and scale them in difficulty... obviously varying item levels. at least that allows for progression within the raid, rather than "should we do A, B or C boss tonight" and many raids can't do any for a while. instead of looking for raid being like tryouts and then you do the same mechanics on real bosses for slightly better epics, different colors.... let the trash before introduce people to the mechanics, and they have dungeon journal... and no need to down the boss the first attempt if not ready, though wiping over and over learning the fight isn't fun either. what a mess, lol

edit: the tone of this post is a variable whine btw
    Last edited by ungar; 2011-09-19 at 07:41 AM.

Deleted
    If anyone get a chance to ask a dev or a blue I'd like to know this: Is the legendary staff going to be the BiS for casters ? or will it get replaced already by some deathwing's weapon ? Will we be able to somehow continue the legendary quest line inside Dragon Soul or will we have to go back to firelands ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    This is just swell . Basicly this makes Cataclysm the worst expansion in the entire universe. Aren't 7 bosses too much Greg? Maybe... you know... Raids shouldn't have the same amount of bosses as bigger 5mans, don't you think?
    Why? Really? It's like saying you'd rather eat 10 not so good meals instead of 7 delicious meals? Or watch 10 boring movies rather than watch 7 epic movies.
    Well maybe you do, but majority of people would rather have quality than quantity.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Right now leveling and gearing up alts takes a significant amount of time and investment. Are there any improvements coming in this area?
    Seriously? If there is a problem with leveling, its the other way around. Leveling is too fast, lacks any challenge and doesn't teach players how to play, resulting in huge number of clueless players at level 85.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pallybot View Post
    woot useless legendary. Both our 10mans dont have any rogues. in fact i dont think weve even got a rogue in the guild at all
    ¨
    I think it's funny how some people don't realise that THIS IS PART OF THE REASON FOR THE ROGUE LEGENDARY.

The Deathwing fight seems really cool, and if they do it well it can easily become the coolest fight in the game so far. Excited about the whole patch in general, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Goobaman View Post
    Oh please Notos, how many times have you hear them pile on the BS about how it's not easy to just change numbers and coefficients around because it will mess with their precious concept of balance? They've said it numerous times. Whether it's true or not isn't something I can know.
    Haha, true enough, although I don't really see how it's hard to predict what effect certain buffs would have on damage, at least in PvE. Obviously they're more concerned with PvP. They should just scrap arena and balancing classes would be easy as pie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Aka epic gems will be like it was in TBC and i just stocked up on pyrite for nothing GG sorry JCers.
    Yes, I foresee a huge price drop for pyrite in the future... got a lot myself too. NOw I would like to know where the recipes will be obtainable. Only in raid or from the vendors/trainers in SW too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Why? Really? It's like saying you'd rather eat 10 not so good meals instead of 7 delicious meals? Or watch 10 boring movies rather than watch 7 epic movies.
    Well maybe you do, but majority of people would rather have quality than quantity.
    You assume that more bosses = lower quality of those bosses. He didn't say anything of that kind.

I don't dislike Ghostcrawler per se, but did anyone else find his answer to "How did the team decide to make a Rogue weapon rather than a tanking weapon for this legendary?" pretty friggin' hilarious/stupid?

And again blizzard did nicely fail on this one, they left out half their 10 man raiding population who don't have a rogue.I predict blizzard losing even more subscriptions.Blizzard is really losing it, I am even thinking about skipping diablo because if they fail as much there as they currently do on wow the game is doomed to be bad ...Blizzard once and again you really dissapointed me.

The raid sounds cool... Meh on rogue legendary from my guilds standpoint, we don't have a rogue in our 10 man team so thats a big wasted opportunity for us i guess. I also know there will be a ton of smart-asses from 25 guilds just going *lol recruit a rogue* or some other such glib nonsense :< The melee buff in the new raids I will be very interested to see how they balance it out overall...

Quote Originally Posted by pallybot View Post
    Same. My group is:

Warrior
    Warrior
    Priest
    Druid
    Warlock
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Shaman
    Death Knight
    Paladin

Our bench is:

Priest
    Paladin
    Mage
    PUG Hunter

14 players, 0 rogues. All right, we have a owrthless legendary to never bother with. The REAL issue I have is that our moron warrior tank who is already a lazy turd will quit tanking, make the DK who hates tanking tank, then force his PvP rogue who he probably can't raid with into the raid so he can get the legendary once we have certain bosses on farm.

They talk about bringing the player not the class? This ruins that worse than anything before. Scrubs will reroll bad rogues and bitch and moan to raid with them for the sweet orange weapons.