Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    So, it is tru then.. The class that have had most legendaries of all has gotten yet another legendary. Im mighty sick of blizzard by now. Yes, of course, we do understand there should be no pattern to legendaries, but for * sake, there are some classes that must be completely epxelled form the queue because of sheer numbers of legendaries they've already had. The number 1 of them is definitely rogue. Giving them yet another new legendary is like spitting in the face of all the other classes that havent had one yet. Especially feral which never had anything legendary available.. Or both the shield-wearing classes.. So, the rogues didnt feel good because of mages high dps you say so you had to toss them a bone? How about all these specs and classes that were even below rogues on dps all this time? Screw it. Take your new toy and choke on it.
    feral is a spec, sub/ assa is a spec, feral had a legendariy staff, sub/assa had none, as for legendaires druids had 4 rogues had 3(warglaives counts as 1)
    druids even had 2 legendaries since wotlk rogues havnt had any since tbc, so plz all feral stop your qq, your a spec not a danm class, you get 2 legendaires when tanks get them, you'll shine trough cause you can dps with a tank legendarie that is meant for feral tanking, if you would have played a rogue this expansion you would be glad they got something at all rogues makeover this expansion was lazy and no problems was fixed why so you think there are so few rogues left out for 10 mans, lack of burst/ramp up time(wich blizz said they would fix before 4.3), hardly any synerergy with other classes and we still bring max 1 raid buff depending on a spec, so ye rogues are having a hard time this is a good reward for us.

oh and the class with most legendaries is warriors so get the facts straight, you can count sulfaras a feral wep, just asmuch as the bow is a rogue legendaires, stat weps same deal
    Last edited by Nosferato; 2011-09-19 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Is that just a generic fountain or the real Well of Eternity? If it then it looks stupid and well recycled
    I kinda laughed because the caption did say "Well of Eternity" and it was just a mall fountain, I'm assuming it's just part of the instance though

Epic gems will drop in the new raid in Normal and Heroic only. Each player gets a geode when a boss is killed which has a small chance to contain an epic gem, most will have rare gems. It is rare enough to take all of 4.3 to replace all of your red rare quality gems with red epic gems.
    Yes kids you better make damn sure you gem properly first time or you're waiting 3 weeks to correct it if you change your mind!

Corrupted Ashbringer won't be available for transmogrification from any vendor.
    Don't really care about Ashbringer, at least it is in the game. Not like a stick of some mage (he only opened portal for orcs into Azeroth) that is in possession of a great and deeply developed character from a masterfully drawn comic series. /sarcasm I get a really strange déjà vu when I look at Warlord Zonozz. Don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    This is just swell . Basicly this makes Cataclysm the worst expansion in the entire universe. Aren't 7 bosses too much Greg? Maybe... you know... Raids shouldn't have the same amount of bosses as bigger 5mans, don't you think?
    Quality > Quantity

And wat, they're reusing Vezax's model AGAIN? As a RAID BOSS? Wtf blizz =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    Yes kids you better make damn sure you gem properly first time or you're waiting 3 weeks to correct it if you change your mind!
    Please. It just means it will take a little extra time for the auction house to be flooded with them.

does anyone know if weapon effects are transmogable? like if you transmogged fandrals... would the effect carry with it to the new weapon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, I've never been more excited about a patch

I cant do anything else but shake my head and facepalm about some posts here. Its really pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Wait... won't taking Demon Soul change the future? So .. no revamped Azeroth and all? I knew Cata is a joke!
    No if we the bronze dragonflight send it back to the exact place we took it in the past it would only close the time loop thus making it possible AND the bronze dragon are out of the timetube, we are in the timetube and they are out playing with it for the good of azeroth, the only thing I ask myself is if they are playing with universe time or azeroth time only???

Quote Originally Posted by yourpalsean View Post
    Please. It just means it will take a little extra time for the auction house to be flooded with them.
    Providing they are BoE of course. Blizz say it's going to take all of 4.3 to replace your gems so who knows.

Murozond doesn't have a unique model/texture. It is just a inverted white dragon texture (which you can do in photoshop in 2 sec). Don't believe me? put the image in photoshop and invert it.

Ok so now what are the bosses in dragon soul? We can confirm a general vezax like boss, deathwing and deathwing+old god combined boss (they say he got tentacles so its an old god within DW for sure), Chromagus maybe, I do not know why, but since goblins put plating on DW the first time during the second war I am expecting someoen we havent heard of since a long tiem .....Gallywix in a kind of mechanical boss. We know 3 boss out of 8, what are the 5 other bosses???

Deleted
    Most people never see a legendary in their raid, I guess, so why beeing so bitchy about it ? Looking at the screens, it looks like the wyrmrest temple is attacked by some old god and since the cheap Vezax copy stands in something red, I guess we will fight inside the old god...like always with old gods.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I love how much Blizzard is causing these trolls to rage. I'd wager that probably 60-70% of these commenters don't even play the game anymore.
    The forums on this site are full of so much negativity that I'm looking for somewhere else to go, honestly. MMO-Champion just has the best wow news anywhere.

The raid and 5-mans sound pretty interesting. Particularly the Endtime 5-man. I'm looking forward to them. And even though my main isn't a rogue and we don't have any active pve rogues in our guild, I think the daggers sound just fine. They are legendary weapons, after all. We're not all just entitled to be able to get one and if people quit because their spec hasn't been given a legendary, then the community improves with one less person playing WoW for the wrong reasons.

I do think perhaps that the legendary could be a band-aid for low rogue representation in pve and that rogues should have been given a decent raid buff to provide raids with at the start of cataclysm (*cough* Time Warp *cough*) but I'm holding out hope that Blizzard will realize for the next expansion that they need to give rogues something that makes them valuable to bring along on a raid so people playing rogues don't feel like the only place they are any good is in arenas and battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Ghostcrawler doesnt know the lore anymore??? wtf is this.... "The second new 5-man, "Well of Eternity" is a journey into the past, the War of the Ancients specifically, to help Thrall recover the Dragon Soul to use against Deathwing." Dragon soul was CREATED by Deathwing, Deathwing didnt spare part of his aspect-essence into it unlike other aspects...hence, Deathwing is IMMUNE TO DIRECT OR INDIRECT DMG FROM THE DRAGON SOUL.... It is not possible to do any harm to Deathwing with Dragon Soul.... its been said 1000 times in the books...wtf is this??? how can ghostcrawler fail this much...
    I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they'll use it to supercharge the other aspects?

Or maybe during the trip to the future you are able to steal some of Deathwing's essence and then during the trip to the past you are able to implant that essence into the demon soul?

I read a while back (somewhere around a year ago) about people's predictions about the Deathwing fight. I don't know who you were, but they correctly predicted that we would fight on Deathwing's back to take off his armor. He, of course got flammed by the trolls.

Whoever you are, props to you.

Demon soul != Dragon soul?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanish View Post
    Demon soul != Dragon soul?
    It was originally called the Dragon Soul but then referred to as the Demon Soul once turned against the dragon flights (as far as I recall)

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    you can count sulfaras a feral wep, just asmuch as the bow is a rogue legendaires, stat weps same deal
    That part is just wrong.

Sulfuras back at 60 was about as good for feral as http://www.wowhead.com/item=43928 (heck, the bow was actually better) was for rogues at 70. It didn't even have the stats we wanted, since green items had better.